I had to sell my Busa..... :cry::cry:

hayabusaboy

Registered
My forth coming deployment to the middle east has come round a lot quicker than I anticipated!!! I am going to be away for pretty much the next 2 years and as I live on the beach, the salt air would of eaten my girl alive. So her new owner is coming down from Wales to collect her on Wed.

As I know I won't be able to cope without having a set of wheels for when i am back in the UK, have got myself a cheap Bandit 1200S to keep me going till I get my brand new Busa once i return to the UK in 2013!!!

Hopefully they will re-comission the blue body with gold wheels!!!:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that. Thank you for your sacrifice and service brother. UK is still our brethren thank God

Thank you for your Service! Yep, by 2013 you'll probably have a new GEN to pick from!

Hey, maybe the gen III will be on the horizon when you get back. Could be a blessing in great disguize. Cherrio

I forgot, if you run into NoSlack over there 2/327 INF 101 ABN DIV tell them I said they suck will you. Thanks

I'm very sorry you had to sell your 'Busa. :unhappy: You be safe and stay behind the fat guy!

UNKG0001.GIF

img12.gif

Stay safe out there brother, been there 5 times myself and it was never a good situation. Keep your hopes up that they come out with a scheme made for you in 2013 and stay in touch with the .org.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I'm a Physical Training Instructor. I will be keeping in touch whilst I'm away and my eye out for what Suzuki will be releasing in 2013!!

Live to ride - ride to live. Be safe guys.

Back