Ok I jumped off the deep end now!

Thats nice! Wonder if my little pint sized truck would pull something like that? You bringing it to Reno?:thumbsup:

MMM great rig there have thought about one myself just can't seem to justify the expense for the amount that i would get to use it

Wow, what a sweet rig. Curious what the garage area looks like when you get a chance to take more pictures. Thanks for sharing, hope you enjoy it.

garage pictures are next. Where the camper is parked at the dealer space will not allow the door to come down with out hitting the camper in back of mine..

Holy Hannah its the size of a house!:bowdown:

Its not big its very big.......

You Americans really know how to build big things...

Its beautiful however congrats.:beerchug:

My trailer, we call it a caravan, is a toy in comparison.

Will show some picts.

Pine

That's what i want!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

you rule bro!!! I will own one 2 years from now. It'll make my trackday and racing experiences that much better!!

Congrats!!

What truck are you pulling with? Is it still the F-450?

Last edited:
Tige from cyclemall.net/Catalyst Reaction Suspension Tuning just bought a 38 footer too. The sucker is a monster, but he's at the track all the time and it's a business necessity/write off for him.

do you have pics of the master bedroom? Maybe I can convince the wifey that it'll be a necessity for us as well. I'd love to be able to take her and my daughter to the track over the weekend and camp out/bbq/etc. And 70 gallons of fuel for generator and bikes? WOW!! Your own gas station. :bowdown:

More pictures in the near future.. Thanks guys... and yes Im still using the F450 7.3 diesel with zf 5 speed standard with 5:13 rear end gears...:cheerleader:

Sue loves the camper, my son inlaw calls it princess camping...

Sue-on-busa-2.jpg

Back