New Mirrors Roaring toyz

There was a little white but it wiped right off. I noticed the way the mirrors mounted before I bought them, I pondered them for about a month. When I put them on I used a little locktite Red. The mirrors can be turned to give a better view and overall I am very pleased with the quality and look.

There was a little white but it wiped right off. I noticed the way the mirrors mounted before I bought them, I pondered them for about a month. When I put them on I used a little locktite Red. The mirrors can be turned to give a better view and overall I am very pleased with the quality and look.

Mirrors look SICK bro :thumbsup: Looks like you could also swap sides to get even MORE visibility out of them :dunno:

I got the same mirrors in black a couple weeks ago. I like them.

Can the mirrors be rotated out for better visibility? Nice looking!

Yes you can rotate the mirrors 180*

Ah ha. I see your mirrors are the same as my mirrors and from the same person.
Did you notice the difference in the left mirror to the right mirror?
Take a look at the allen bolt that locks the mirror in position. One is upside down to the other. This makes one mirror always a tad higher than the other due to the spider lock postions.
Did you have to scrub all the white stuff off your mirrors like I did?
It took me an hour just to get them clean before I mounted them.

Overall I like the mirrors alot but I did notice some wierd things about them.

Mine didn't have any white stuff on them, but my brackets are the same way. I was kind of disappointed with that but it wasn't a deal breaker, I still like them.

Here's a pic.https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=134434&stc=1&d=1237720817

P1020109.jpg

Looks like they took the mirror design from the new edgy ZX design and throught it on the Busa with it's rounded flowing curves (i.e. the mirrors don't match/flow with the bike at all). Pretty cool mirrors for a ZX-10 or ZX-6 though.

Looks like they took the mirror design from the new edgy ZX design and throught it on the Busa with it's rounded flowing curves (i.e. the mirrors don't match/flow with the bike at all). Pretty cool mirrors for a ZX-10 or ZX-6 though.

All depends on ones perspective........i happen to think they help break things up a little, sometimes opposites attract! JMHO :thumbsup:

Those dudes over at extremekempy ship really fast. I love my mirrors. i have a set of the chrome that i bought from extremekempy. did yours come with a blueish tint to the mirrors? Mine do and i haven't seen any other same make design mirrors that have it. i thought it was the shipping flim so i removed them and they still look blue to me. As far as white stuff i didn't have any on my mirrors when they showed up. the only flaw is that they are one sided but all i did was flip them and used loctite to keep the hex bolt from falling out. Nice purchase.:thumbsup:

Almost everything on my bike I bought from them. The shipping is really fast and the communication between them and you are outstanding

Yes extremely fast it came to me in canada in 4 days Ive never had an order come that fast. I didnt take the blue film off or try to get it off as thats how they show it online and I can see fine. I am extremely happy with the customer service.

Hey look I refreshed an 09 thread:laugh: :deadhorse:

Well, I'm ready to change my opinion about these mirrors.
On my ride home from work today I was leaning into a switchback and noticed something brush off my knuckles. :wtf: I look down and see the images below. I didn't even stop I figured there was no use. There a total loss and I really did like these mirrors too. Now what to do...

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

Back