roaring toyz

probusa

Registered
hi just been looking at roaring toyz website does any1 live close to them?
i would really like to get afew parts from them because there cheaper to be truthfull than over here.
but if i was to setup an account with roaring toyz would it be more costy in shipping through them or better through sombody on the org?
any info would be great
regards
probusa..

I would imagine it would be cheaper to ship with them.
I am sure they have accounts set up with carriers at discounts greater than an individual can get.

The have some great items.
beerchug.gif

i've tried to create an accout but there is no uk as location?
have sent them e-mail just waiting to see wat they say.
super.gif

Do you ship to my country?
Please create an account by clicking the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.

I guess this is what you are doing now?

tom e-mailed from roaring toyz and said they dont ship overseas
all_coholic.gif
they got some really nice products just would be nice to buy bits every now and then.

PROBUSA,

Hit me up, Im a dealer for Roaring Toyz and I ship world wide. I can ship fedex, ups, or Post office.

Let me know what you need and Ill see what I can do for ya.

Thanks,

Josh

Ryders Connection

great that is excellent
beerchug.gif

got work in abit let me look through there website later and ill pm you if we can work it right i should be able to send you money through paypal?(correct me if im wrong).
i just dont understand why all the custom pieces are cheap over there,and if i buy from some one in uk you pay so much more
pissed.gif
(rip off britain)
it doesnt bother me how long it takes to get here just standard post office mail would be fine.im so busy on allotment at min getting it ready for next years planting.
thanks jester
super.gif

Thanks Josh. Our shipping policies are based on all the freight-forwarder problems we have had, as well as international financial liabilities.... Besides, we have wonderful dealers who are happy to pick up the slack! :laugh:

Thanks Josh. Our shipping policies are based on all the freight-forwarder problems we have had, as well as international financial liabilities.... Besides, we have wonderful dealers who are happy to pick up the slack! :laugh:

Look at the post date Josh has been waiting since 2007 for a answer :lol::laugh::lol::rofl:

Back