ROARING TOYZ Hayabusa High Performance 4-2-1 Low E

i personally dont like loud bikes..harleys,choppers..etc...but this was a different loud,a mean sound for a mean bike.it wasnt ear shattering,just a loud rumbble when throttled up,but when cruising a nice mean sounding tone,im getting one,i wasnt on the bike,just rideing behind it...hoep that helps....I live right near tricked out custom cycles,within 1/2 mile.i can hear one again over there b4 i put it on to make sure thats what i want

It's tunable, as in it goes from ear piercing to plain loud.
What
rock.gif

i personally dont like loud bikes..harleys,choppers..etc...but this was a different loud,a mean sound for a mean bike.it wasnt ear shattering,just a loud rumbble when throttled up,but when cruising  a nice mean sounding tone,im getting one,i wasnt on the bike,just rideing behind it...hoep that helps....I live right near tricked out custom cycles,within 1/2 mile.i can hear one again over there b4 i put it on to make sure thats what i want
Thanks DEVLDOG.. I appreciate the help !!

I didnt see any sound bytes on the page.. Anyone care to point one out? Would like to hear it, love the design and it's cheaper than the Brock's..
you can not possibly expect any kind of idea on sound from a sound clip.... I can record the same pipes from 3 places and they sound nothing alike or like what the bike really sounds like..

It IS hard to judge the sound of a pipe from a sound clip. Do a search on username PIPEFIGHTER, he's got a bunch of different pipes, and sound clips, that were on his bike. He's probably had more pipes on his bike than most people have had tires, LOL

i personally dont like loud bikes..harleys,choppers..etc...but this was a different loud,a mean sound for a mean bike.it wasnt ear shattering,just a loud rumbble when throttled up,but when cruising  a nice mean sounding tone,im getting one,i wasnt on the bike,just rideing behind it...hoep that helps....I live right near tricked out custom cycles,within 1/2 mile.i can hear one again over there b4 i put it on to make sure thats what i want
did it sound anything like the Voodoo pipes ? (the two little stubby pipes that come out just under the foot pegs ? I heard a 14 with them, but he didn't have a map, and was popping all the way down the road.

did it sound anything like the Voodoo pipes ? (the two little stubby pipes that come out just under the foot pegs ? I heard a 14 with them, but he didn't have a map, and was popping all the way down the road.
never heard those

Back