Roaring Toyz Megaphone

baldylocks

Registered
in the not as near future i plan on installing a 300 fat tire kit, however, i need to get a new exhaust installed soon. i want to install an exhaust that will look good and work well now, and give me plenty of clearance for the fatty in my future. i like the way that the short exhausts make the busa look, and so the plan is currently to get the roaring toyz megaphone with power commander, k+n filter, and custom map to go along. i was wondering if anyone here has tried the roaring toyz exhaust and what your opinions might be. i realize that it is going to be LOUD, if nothing else because of size, just looking for info on quality and performance. thanks!!

its built for looks only,it will will hurt any performance you may be looking to get but with a 300 rear Im not sure performance is what your after,go with the brocks alien head if you want performance

busa.jpg

devldog, thanks for the reply and nice a$$ pic :beerchug:

i guess what i was going for with performance was sound and durability, i'm aware that it's built mainly for looks, just wantin to make sure that my hard earned green isn't gonna be a bust. i am very sure that it will not give me the "performance" of a brocks (hard to beat), just need practical.

not to mention the roaring toyz meg is "cheap" in respect to a lot of other full systems.

and on the brocks alien head, i don't think it would fit a bike with a 300 jackshaft arm without modification, and i really don't want to have the exhaust kicking out that far from the side of the bike. it is a killer system from what i've seen though.

Last edited:
Back