Need Proof Florida Blows Chunks?

I here ya Rev.
I hate humidity!

In Montreal we have the coldest, white poop falling of the sky winters, hot and humid summers. And in the seasons in between it rains!.

I moved from Montreal to NY 4 years ago and thought there were no winters here.
Actually winter 2000-2001 was pretty nice. So I brought my bike down from Mtl and we had the worst winters.
My friend moved to San Diego, when I tell him that it rains all the time here he says:' ...rain? wtf is that!'
i'm moving to SoCal by the see where it's breezee.
If you want heat just drive inland what you'll get it toasted on both sides
cool.gif

Bah, you know I am serious about wanting to get outta Florida, it's just not me. Too Hot, too HUMID, to many bugs, too DAMN FLAT. This is true, I just have not been able to adjust. I wanna go home.

BUT, As a place to live, seriously, it's not that bad. there are lots of positives No State Income Tax for one. Although that SCREWS the homeowner. But really it's a pretty neat place, lot's to do lots to see. But you have to enjoy the heat and you have to like crowds. I hate both... So there you go.. Just not my thing... Mostly I am just teeing off here for the hell of it. I really do not mean to offend any of the "true" Floridians. Hell my wife's whole family lives down here and her Mom was actually born here, so there ya go.

Rev

Oh but don't get me wrong, the weather still sucks in the worst way!!!

VA, you see that 40%-60% stuff. That's not Chance it's going to rain, that's the amount of time it will be raining, and only after work on the commute home, until dark. Oh and it's hot shiddy Florida Rain, makes things even muggier. No cool refreshing rain... BS Tropical garbage... Grrrr..

Next seven days..... SOS....

_WF7Day.jpg

Yeah, and our assclown weathermen still get it all wrong.

I actually heard a jerkweed say once... "If you don't like the weather here, wait 15 minutes." AND HE WAS SERIOUS!!! Holy crap in a Kettle, this place is an armpit, I'm outta here...

The most warped mix of assh@le Northern clowns, Knuckle Draggin Ignorant lazy natives, whats a Western Kid to do?
rock.gif
I mean besides lock and load and make the news???

"Today, hot N SHiddy, tomorrow HOT N Shiddy, on and on....

Don't get me wrong, I am just venting, there are some good things about Florida. Somewhere, Oh YEAH! The women aren't too bright, and they are nice and Tan!!!!

HE HE HE... OK OK, Seriously it could be worse, I could be Stuck in Tornado Alley Still... Or the Mid-west in general... Kansas and Misery I mean Missura would suck more. Oh and yeah, so would just about anyplace on the eastern shore...

YUP, THATS IT I'm Going to British Columbia!!! C-YA! OK Seattle? Maybe? I cannot give up my guns... You know how it is...
smile.gif

Anyhoo here's the 7-day "OUTLOOK"
hmmmm.... double spacing.... fake swearing.... foul attitude.....
Rev, are you taking the online accredited course of RSD?
biggrin.gif
All you need is the indentations adn you'll graduate. ;)

[with appoliges to the REAL RSD]

weather, weather, weather...everybody talks about it but ain't
a dang thing you can do about it...'cept deal with it!!
Ride safe...

Yeah, and our assclown weathermen still get it all wrong.

I actually heard a jerkweed say once... "If you don't like the weather here, wait 15 minutes."  AND HE WAS SERIOUS!!!  Holy crap in a Kettle, this place is an armpit, I'm outta here...

The most warped mix of assh@le Northern clowns, Knuckle Draggin Ignorant lazy natives, whats a Western Kid to do?
rock.gif
 I mean besides lock and load and make the news???

"Today, hot N SHiddy, tomorrow HOT N Shiddy, on and on....

Don't get me wrong, I am just venting, there are some good things about Florida.  Somewhere, Oh YEAH!  The women aren't too bright, and they are nice and Tan!!!!  

HE HE HE... OK OK, Seriously it could be worse, I could be Stuck in Tornado Alley Still...  Or the Mid-west in general...  Kansas and Misery I mean Missura would suck more.  Oh and yeah, so would just about anyplace on the eastern shore...  

YUP, THATS IT I'm Going to British Columbia!!!  C-YA!  OK Seattle? Maybe?  I cannot give up my guns...  You know how it is...  
smile.gif

Anyhoo here's the 7-day "OUTLOOK"
hmmmm.... double spacing....  fake swearing.... foul attitude.....
Rev, are you taking the online accredited course of RSD?  
biggrin.gif
 All you need is the indentations adn you'll graduate.  ;)  

[with appoliges to the REAL RSD]
It's more of an Distance Learning thing. I mean I am still a rookie, but I'm trying.

See RSD takes these sabaticals, and it leaves the board empty of it's attitude. Lacking a firestarter if you will.

I try to fill in a little bit but I am still learning.

I allmost went off on Pop-Tarts the other day then I failed to do so... See, still a rookie.

In the meantime, Have yourself an edjucated one...

I was just enjoying the nice 70 degreeish weather here today and thought it would be a great time to revisit this thread.

Kevin
smile.gif

Talk about diggin' up a bone...
drooling3.gif
I read almost all the way through this thread before I realized it was five months old...
mad.gif
Some day I will learn to check the born on date on these things before I get too carried away.
biggrin.gif

Well we have had nothing but rain for the last 3 weeks. one storm after another. they just keep coming in.

Hanford.jpg

Here in New Mexico was suppose to be raining and snowing this weekend.. turns out to be low 50F and partly cloudy.. the riding was great.
smile.gif

Yep...started warming up here too. Got up to about 34 dgrees yesterday.

I actually went sleding with my 5 year old nephews yesterday. My body doesn't react as well as it used to when hitting the bumps. Jarred my spine pretty good a couple of times, and I'm paying for it this morning.

I'll gladly trade all of your rain for this white shid we have up here.
laugh.gif

HE he... Kevin, Funny you should dig this thread up... I was just thinking Saturday after I got home that I was REALLY looking forward to being able to wear leather without sweating.... I was kind of grumpy that it was so Hot N Muggy Saturday.
smile.gif
This sort of puts the final stamp on me getting outta the State...

smile.gif
I know alot of folks like Florida... Hell 16 Million and counting, but it's not for me...

I need Real roads, a change in climate, LESS Racism and Ignorance in General, More people who define themselves by who they are, NOT the silly sh!t they own, Less Nasty Plastic women, Fewer folks on Bikes that have no business on bikes, and finally fewer people over all. Mostly, I need Cooler temps, a place to weld and create, and some Mountain roads (WET OR DRY) to really ride and get AWAY from everything. Riding around narrow ass country roads and not really getting anywhere is wearing me down. I mean if you've never lived in or near mountains then the twisties down here are just fine, but if you grew up with endless miles of canyons then the roads down here quickly loose some of their appeal. Especially with the Rednecks/LEO'S/Fences and Joe Public all out to get you down here...

I'll miss some of you Florida Folks... Lot's of good riders and good people...
cool.gif

smile.gif

Talk about ressurecting a thread!

Andit's still too darned hot in FL right now! Even FL should cool down a little in January... but noooooo! We're gonna hang out around 85ndegrees for the whole month. I guess FL is tires of us too? Trying to just rub it in a little deeper and make sure we leave for good?
tounge.gif

Buh Bye!!!
tounge.gif
ROTFL... Yeah Yeah I get it Bro.... I'm a going... I'll gladly leave you poor basards to stew in your own juices...

But you all do of course realize that as soon as I get tired of the cold rainy Winter that I am going to back here bitchen again right???
thumbs-up.gif

You can come to South Dakota for a visit. On Thursday we are supposed to have a high temp of -5 degrees F and a low of -20, with 30-40 mph winds. Instant frostbite!! Oh what fun...
rock.gif

Back