OK, Tampa Florida is Safely behind us.

Nice to hear you made it and some great pics. Sounds like exciting times so enjoy them for what they are, and while they last. Not to say they will end but just not to miss what you are in the middle of right now. Good luck on the house hunting and we shall ride, and ride hard this summer!
smile.gif
Sounds good man! Any recommendations on where to live? Or areas to avoid? I think I asked this before but I am not sure.

Right now I am leaning towards staying in town. It's easy eenough to get out to the twisties that it isn't neccesary to live out there. Besides, High Speed internet is a requirement and it's hard to come by WAY out there.

Kirkland was pretty nice, as was WoodenVille. So we'll see.

I am open to recommendations though.

Looks like an awesome place Rev
beerchug.gif

Now you'll actually get to use the "sides" of your tires, and not just the middle.
laugh.gif
Are there any long straight stretches like the bridge you're use to?

Good luck with the house hunting.
wink.gif

Looks like an awesome place Rev
beerchug.gif

Now you'll actually get to use the "sides" of your tires, and not just the middle.
laugh.gif
Are there any long straight stretches like the bridge you're use to?

Good luck with the house hunting.
wink.gif
Yeah Yeah, I am hoping that I will be able to even out the tire wear anyway.... As for a perfect "Top Speed" venue??? I dunno. I haven't seen anything yet that fits the bill but we'll see.

Thus far though, I did nothing but bring sunlight to the Region. Not one cloudy day yet. Some fog up in the valleys but otherwise nothing. Warm and sunny as well... Well, warm enough anyway.

Wow! I'm bowing down to ya bro.
bowdown.gif
Those pics from the plane are absolutely the BEST photographs to ever be posted in this board!
drooling3.gif
Amazing scenery and excellent job on your part capturing the beauty. And those comments coming from the board photo beeyotch! You should be flattered!
wink.gif

Also glad everything is workin' out for ya'll. Keep the pics comin' and, uh, go hit them twisties man! Wish I was there to hit 'em with ya.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108084913 -->

Great pics! I'm never ceases to amaze me how beautiful the northwest states are. Good luck getting adjusted out there.

Well shave my ### and call me Sally!

Seems like yer a happy fugger, Rev....which is definitely
cool.gif
. Place looks beautiful and the twisties are to die for! Snake roads for 23 miles? Fugg....I'd be happier than a kid in a HOOTIE-HOO bar.

Definitely glad that it's working out great thus far! A friend of mine stays near Lake Sammamish...he says it's pretty damned cool out there. I think Bellevue is the name of the place....real nice and such.

Best of luck gettin settled in over there...and you can bet I'll be paying ya a visit within the next year or so. Have fun red-linin that mighty Subaru...
laugh.gif

All in all....looks like a great place to be.
wink.gif

bowdown.gif
Those pics from the plane are absolutely the BEST photographs to ever be posted in this board!
drooling3.gif
Amazing scenery and excellent job on your part capturing the beauty. And those comments coming from the board photo beeyotch! You should be flattered!
wink.gif

Also glad everything is workin' out for ya'll. Keep the pics comin' and, uh, go hit them twisties man! Wish I was there to hit 'em with ya.
beerchug.gif
Well Hell that is pretty High Praise...
smile.gif
But I think you are being too kind. I appreciate it though. I really dig arial photos, Maps too I suppose, I dunno allways have though. I was impressed though with the shots given the little bitty SD300 and Airplane windows and all...

Things are going great 4 days into it... But uh, I still don't have any employment leads so that could be going better. I am thinking about trying to get a job selling motorcycles. I think I would be good at it and well I am plenty enthusiastic, I think it could be fun.

Had dinner tonight with a group of NW Riders. That was good, got some local insights, was a good bunch of guys.

bowdown.gif
drooling3.gif
wink.gif

beerchug.gif
smile.gif
But I think you are being too kind. I appreciate it though. I really dig arial photos, Maps too I suppose, I dunno allways have though. I was impressed though with the shots given the little bitty SD300 and Airplane windows and all...

Things are going great 4 days into it... But uh, I still don't have any employment leads so that could be going better. I am thinking about trying to get a job selling motorcycles. I think I would be good at it and well I am plenty enthusiastic, I think it could be fun.

Had dinner tonight with a group of NW Riders. That was good, got some local insights, was a good bunch of guys.
Kinda OT, but kinda not... How much smaller is the SD300 than the S500 bro? I haven't looked at that one. The G5 is sometimes a bit big to carry in some situations. Also, how much $$$ did it cost ya?

Hey Rev....ya slug! Glad things are workin out for ya. When do I get an invite to come out and play? I promise I wont wear my mickey shirt!! And I'll bring the kids so Ms Rev can play with em!!
biggrin.gif

Well shave my ### and call me Sally!

Seems like yer a happy fugger, Rev....which is definitely
cool.gif
. Place looks beautiful and the twisties are to die for! Snake roads for 23 miles? Fugg....I'd be happier than a kid in a HOOTIE-HOO bar.

Definitely glad that it's working out great thus far! A friend of mine stays near Lake Sammamish...he says it's pretty damned cool out there. I think Bellevue is the name of the place....real nice and such.

Best of luck gettin settled in over there...and you can bet I'll be paying ya a visit within the next year or so. Have fun red-linin that mighty Subaru...
laugh.gif

All in all....looks like a great place to be.
wink.gif
Look forward to it Bro... I think there is a decent chance that the wife and I will be settling pretty close by as well so we will be pretty close to Bellevue I think.
thumbs-up.gif

Yeah, Happines wise we will see. So far I feel allmost like a newborn, lots of fresh air, CLEAN WATER RIGHT OUTTA THE TAP, Friendly people, great service and hot women... EVERYWHERE... Yeah, I am pretty fuggin stoked... Longterm though... we will see, still haven't found a job, (Though I haven't really been busting my hump yet) and housing is looking like it may be a little bit more difficult than anticipated so in a sense, I am waiting for the other shoe to fall. Things have been just TOO GOOD Kinda so now I am getting apprehensive
smile.gif

bowdown.gif
drooling3.gif
wink.gif

beerchug.gif
smile.gif

Kinda OT, but kinda not... How much smaller is the SD300 than the S500 bro? I haven't looked at that one. The G5 is sometimes a bit big to carry in some situations. Also, how much $$$ did it cost ya?
Hey Bro, The SD300 is significantly smaller than the S500. I'm going to go post up another thread in Random thoughts... I'll give ya bit of a review...
thumbs-up.gif
Over all I am thrilled with the little SD.

Hey Rev....ya slug! Glad things are workin out for ya. When do I get an invite to come out and play? I promise I wont wear my mickey shirt!! And I'll bring the kids so Ms Rev can play with em!!
biggrin.gif
You'll get an invite as soon as the wife and I get settled.... Gotta have a place to put ya, so I'll be looking for something with a Barn...
smile.gif

Or maybe... an 1890 Victorian....

biggrin.gif
Yup, that looks a lot like home to me. There's sooooo much to see still but, I'm glad you got a little lookabout.

Again, welcome!!

Hey Bro, The SD300 is significantly smaller than the S500. I'm going to go post up another thread in Random thoughts... I'll give ya bit of a review...
thumbs-up.gif
Over all I am thrilled with the little SD.
Thanks for the review and info. I'm about ready to get another Digital SLR and sell the G5 for another pocket cam for rides. Looks like the SD300 would be a pretty good ride cam. I never print the pics. I only share them via web so I'm not worried about pixel count. The smaller the files the better really. Means more pics per memory card.
wink.gif

Back