Central Florida get together

If I leave Fri night I will get there Sat morning (thats what Im hoping), if I leave Sat early then Late Sat night into Sun morning which may burn out a ride on Sunday, will keep you updated though!:thumbsup:

sweet, im am def down to ride on sunday, especially since i didnt get to ride with ya at the bash. Who is down for a ride on sunday ? maybe meet somewhere by seaworld for breakfeast then go do some riding and end up back by seaworld. This is where lycas hotel is at, thats why i suggested it, if ya'll have different plans let me know, and I can go get lycan sunday morning and we will meet you guys wherever. :cheerleader:

Ok gang here's the poop...I will be driving down on Friday night which puts us there Sat morning, which wipes me out for a Saturday ride BUT Sunday is still doable providing Fla weather doesnt turn crazy...so I guess anyone can call me Sat afternoon or evening about Sunday, we can ride or just go get some breakfast or something, let me know!
443-506-3769:thumbsup::whistle:

Long range forcasts for Sunday include 30% chance of rain so it might be advisable to maybe do breakfast and an early morning ride so we don't get wiped out by the possibility of rain. I'm all for this so if someone wants to suggest a 'where' for breakfast and a 'to' for a destination, I'm ready.... :please:

There is a cracker barrell at 436 near 436 and 528, we could all meet their for an early morning breakfeast ( very easy to get to from sea world ) then head over to daytona to see whats going on over there, depending whats going on, eat lunch over there, and on the way home stroll thru downtown orlando ? Just throwing up some suggestions, if anyone has some please post them up, we can do all or non or some of the ones I just listed, I just want to make sure Angel has a good time :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Hey guys, looks like bike may be sold tommorrow. If you guys make it down south for some reason, may meet up with you for some food. Would love to meet you Lycan but Orlando is about 200 miles for me and money is a problem right now. May meet up with you if you are ever down this way again.

Good luck on the sale Fate, totally up to Lycan where he wants to go, if he wants to go down south we can, if he wants to go to tampa we can, i'd just like to get a plan together with all my florida peeps. your choice Lycan call me and we'll figure something out :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Alright guys you got my number! I will be in FLA by Sat morning, someone call me Sat evening and let me know whats up for Sunday, hell if it rains we can just meet up and get some breakfast orsomething, let me know Im flexible either way!:thumbsup:

Ok Angel, i'll give you the choice, Tampa or Daytona ?? Im def down for breakfeast I can meet you by your hotel or you can meet us over by the orlando airport, let me know and we will make this happen

Back