need some help this weekend.

ditchdr

Registered
We are moving into our new house this weekend. Anyone who shows up I will provide beer for..

New place is nice I guess, dont care much about the house, what sold me? Are ya ready for this? Ya sure? Ok well it has a, Oh man htis is so cool, but it has a 5 car shop in the back.. Yea ya heard that right 5 cars shop. I am gonna have ot buy more toys!!!!!

I will get some pics up as soon as I can of the man cave, and some of the house if I think about it.. SO lets recap, need help moving, got a new house, its on the lake, has a 5 car shop lol.. I am so excited!!!!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I will get some pics up asap. We or I have been moving all week, but Saturday is the big day. Only we have NO help coming. Pretty sad to cause we have helped all our friends move in the past few years.. I dare a single one of them ask to use one of my trucks again!!!

5 car you have been mis-informed, it is actually a 20 bike storage facility that can hold five cars :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok I'm but I should warn you that this is what happened last time I worked for beer...
drunk-college.jpg

Eeerie how he even looks like me...??? Hmmmmm...

Yeah 20 bikes sounds better lol.

I still have all 2 condo buildings for sale and 1 one where a building was that was destroyed by fire. S if anyone is looking into investments property with 98% occupancy let me know

dang your just a little far for me to help ya out, sorry brotha good luck with the move....

Tampa to Charleston is a bit of a haul for a beer. Hell, it's only about 500 miles, but it'd take the good part of the day to get up there.

Good luck with recruiting some locals.

move to Binghamton and ill help ya unpack:thumbsup:

Ill also help ya pack up and leave once you realize where you moved to:laugh:

Back