Well its done!! Now I need some

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
We just closed on our new house today. Now its time to start moving! I will be off for a few days till the cable gets installed in the new house. By the way, my garage has blank walls. If anyone has any posters or anything to do with bikes or race cars they want to donate, let me know! Talk at you soon........now its time to sweat!

DSCF0311__Medium_.JPG

congrats son! I'm very happy for you. Now about the posters and pics, I happen to know someone who has some of that!
biggrin.gif

send me your addy... I gotta few things that might work for ya
cool.gif

(GSXTacy @ Jun. 15 2007,04:32) We just closed on our new house today. Now its time to start moving! I will be off for a few days till the cable gets installed in the new house. By the way, my garage has blank walls. If anyone has any posters or anything to do with bikes or race cars they want to donate, let me know! Talk at you soon........now its time to sweat!
I got a great big raider poster for ya... lol

Nah seriously... if your a chevy guy I may be able to hook you up with some pretty cool stuff.

They (GM) sends up banners/posters/ad junk constantly and half of it never gets used.

I normally try to roll the posters up and put them in one big tube together. Maybe some interesting stuff in there... but some of it is junk about sales, or gas mileage, or awards and etc.

Sometimes they send good stuff thuogh.

God a drawer full of white flags with a bowtie on them. .. some truck of the year stuff for the new silverado and etc.

Like i said though.. you'd have to a be a chevy fan to be interested in anythign I got.

Back