Well it's done

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I just want to thank you guys for all the support. I told Jorhdon that you sent your condolences. He says thanks.

We took our last ride. Had a final laugh. The dog farts when she gets in the car, always has. Her farts will melt paint off the walls. We had a final laugh on the way as she graced us with a blast from her azz.

Thanks again

Don and Jorhdon

Glad you got to share a final ride with your fur baby, and that she left you with "something to remember her by" =)

here's another poen for you that you may want to share with your son:

I did not die

Do not stand on my grave and weep
I am not there I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints in the snow
I am the sunlight on ripened grain
I am a gentle Autumns rain
When you awaken in the morning hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
I am the birds in circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night
So do not stand on my grave and cry
I am not there.... I did not die

I know it's difficult for him, and I pray that he can be strong. I know it sounds obvious, but if he tries only to remember all of the good times--even the farts in the car, which made me smile--it will really help him get through each day.

Jorhdon hang in there buddy.... you know your friend is feeling much better now!

I'm sorry about the loss...I know how much they become "family." Let Jorhdan know that we are sorry too, but he is better off now... It sure is best to find the GOOD things that he left your family with and smile in rememberance of him...it will get easier---chris

sad.gif
but good (funny) memories that your family can chuckle about forever...

Jorhdon keep your chin up fella your pup is in a better place buddy and just remember all the good times you guys have.  Sorry for your loss

Back