to those that have lost.

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i met a local rider a couple of years ago by seeing her every so often through town. i introduced myself and gave her a business card. she said maybe she'd have an angel painted on her bike. i told her maybe a red haired angel, she told me she wanted an angel to represent her sister who had passed and that her sister had red hair...she asked me how did i know her sister had red hair? i did'nt know, i just visualized the painting in my head that way.

i'd see her around and after time i knew she was'nt getting her bike painted anytime soon. through short conversations in passing i knew she'd go visit her sister every weekend at the cemetary. i told her i'd do a painting for her of an angel...

i did this painting and sent her a pic over the phone. she called me back telling me how beautiful she found it. she proceeded to tell me she and her sister would exchange these little hearts whenever they met while her sister was sick...that after her sister passed away she was saying goodbye...she placed a heart in her sisters hand...

she never told me her sister had red hair until after i mentioned it.

she never told me the story of the hearts, or of placing one in her hand when she said goodbye at the funeral home until after i showed her the finished painting.

angelsthoughts.jpg

we are put into people life for a season or a reason. good on ya. she'll cheerish that forever

thanks all.

not sure if it was clear in the original post so i edited it a bit to show i did NOT know she exchanged hearts with her sister or that she placed a heart in her sisters hand until after i finished the painting...

makes me think...like maybe her sister wanted her to know she's out there...

(Revolution @ Jun. 04 2007,10:03) thanks all.

not sure if it was clear in the original post so i edited it a bit to show i did NOT know she exchanged hearts with her sister or that she placed a heart in her sisters hand until after i finished the painting...

makes me think...like maybe her sister wanted her to know she's out there...
I misunderstood...I thought after she'd told you that, you added the heart...WOW, that's incredible...

Great story...
smile.gif
Amazing talent
bowdown.gif

yeah crazy huh vb.

i just added to the story to clear things up a bit.

when i told her i wanted to give her the painting she said no, that all she needed to do was see it, that i had put so much work into it and it was mine. i told her i would NEVER sell it, i sometimes tell the story to people in need of comfort. the painting is hanging in an art cafe in port jefferson for viewing at the moment.

Wow, that's an awesome, amazing story. Besides being open enough for her sister to touch your thoughts, you are a great talent
beerchug.gif

+1; way to make a difference for another person in this world... Too many people only care about themselves; it is nice to see people giving to others for a change...

Cloud

Wow... that story gave me goose bumps! Good on ya Rev! Nice painting!
beerchug.gif

Life and death and love- things we wish to but can never completely understand. You have some kind of bond with this family, treasure it.

I was in a hotel unable to sleep, 300 miles away from home, and at 3:00 AM I called the hospital where my sister was and told the nurse on duty she was gone. The nurse said she had been in a short time ago, that Marlene was sleeping comfortably. I finally settled down, confused but fell asleep. Not half an hour later, the phone rang and her common-law husband told me that Marlene had passed. They all wanted to know how I possibly knew, there was no way to answer........I just knew.

Connections have to mean something, maybe you are meant to help this person some way, I am not a religious man, but something important is happening to you.

My sister was something you are, something I can never be; an artist.

My hat is off to you brother.

Nice one Dave
beerchug.gif

You trully made her day!

Now what do you recommend for lotto numbers
blush.gif

poke.gif

Back