Good news about mom

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I got to Houston mid-day saturday and visited mom in the hospital. She looked very very bad and we thought the end was very near. Sunday morning before we left for the hospital she called us. She said that she had a long talk with the lord the evening before and he let her know that it was not her time and that she should fight to stay alive.

Before she ever called us she had spoken with her primary DR. and request all her meds back and scheduled the umbrella stint procedure. She had the umbrella stint this morning and it all went well. She is going to have to be on a feeding tube for a while so they can get her lower GI tract fixed and working right.

Thanks for all the support guys. I will be heading back to NW Arkansas in the morning.

Don

PS. It is finally nice to put a good post up that has "mom" in the subject.

That is great news, Don. She will continue to be in my prayers!

Great news Don !!!
beerchug.gif

Very good news for you and your family.... We will keep all of you in our prayers.....

beerchug.gif
God has such a plan for all of us, including more for your mom as well. God bless you and your family Don!

That is awesome, I am so happy for you! Never under estimate the power of prayer!
jump9.gif
please.gif

YA! Very glad to hear this. Mom will be in my prayers! God bless you, your mom, and your family
clap.gif

good to hear, i remember what you were going through. i think i offered you a copy of my angel painting for your mom, hit me up with your addy in a pm and i'll send it out.
beerchug.gif

Amazing turn of events huh? Great news she has decided to fight! Probably having a great son like you helped
smile.gif

Thats awesome !! Prayers are still going out to you and your family !!

Back