Mom is trying to give up

Love her, support her, and love yourself too
beerchug.gif

That's all that is within your control.

Try to keep her thinking about other stuff (if possible). Is there any way that they can give her some anti-depressants while is is there? If you can, try to hire a sitter to sit with her, that way she will have someone to talk to and have company when you guys aren't able to be there. It makes a BIG difference!

Tell her that you and your family NEED her.

And tell her that everyone here on the.oRg is praying for her!!

Don....thinking of you and your family. Be strong and ask Mom to do the same. Best Wishes.

DD

Don,
I'm sorry to hear of your mom's condition. Their attitude towards recovery has everything to do with them getting better. I just laid my father to rest 10 days ago and my mom just over three years ago. Make sure she knows how you feel about her. I was blessed to have been able to tell dad what I thought of him as a father and a man. The love and support of family can endure much in this world.
In the little interaction we had at the fall bash last year I could tell you were a nice guy so if you need to talk or vent just call. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Take Care,
Anthony

My family will be sending out prayers to your family, best wishes my friend.

Jimmy

Alot of good thoughts in these posts... I hope your mom starts feeling the joys of life and family again! Recovery from surgeries can be extremely difficult... I have a friend that is a doctor of psychology down there somewhere if you want I could get you a really good referral for your mother...

Regardless, Prayers and thoughts sent for you and your family.
E

Back