Soup Ladle and Mom

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Karl, having been in College awhile, had his mom over for dinner at his new apartment. Mom came over, and her eyes got wide when he introduced her to his roommate, Kathy. A girl?? And very pretty?
Karl saw his moms eyes, and told her that he and his new roomie were very good friends, only, and that it wasn't unusual as the college apartments were co-ed and this was not unusual. Mom took it at that, and they had a nice day.
A few days later, Kathy remarked that she couldn't find the silver soup ladle. She looked for it everywhere, and it was no where to be found. She wondered if maybe Karls mom had taken it by mistake.
So Karl emailed his mom and asked her. " Mom, I'm not saying that you took our soup ladle, and I'm not saying that you didn't, but we can't find it anywhere. We thought that it may have gotten mixed in with your stuff when you left."
The next day, mom emailed Karl back. " Son, I am not saying that you are sleeping with your roommate, and I am not saying that you are not, but if she were sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the soup ladle by now. "

Back