Need help

Let us know how it turns out snookums
heart.gif

Disconnected the pc3. Still did it.
Come home hooked it back up, and changed the spark plugs for known good ones; still did it.
Anymore suggestions?

did you change out the fuel filter ? i had a similar problem but when the rpms capped the fi light would flash till i turned the key off then on again turned out being the filter , other than that i dont know it definatly sounds like a fuel problem , any chance when you pulled the plugs you did a compresion test ?

did you change out the fuel filter ? i had a similar problem but when the rpms capped the fi light would flash till i turned the key off then on again turned out being the filter , other than that i dont know it definatly sounds like a fuel problem , any chance when you pulled the plugs you did a compresion test ?
Cleaned it and it looked good to begin with.
Tried two different fuel pumps, same thing.
Checked compression before and after turbo. Same numbers.

shot in the dark here but what about your vac lines and such under the airbox... those kinked or torn? Air box connections ok?

Hey Johnny would removing the Vacuum chamber and the VALVE ASSY, SOLENOID as the busa part microfiche cause a problem.
The two vacuum parts on the left side of the frame that is also with the altitude sensor.
I read a few remove it when doing the pair mod and the small box mod since it is just for them.

My vacuum lines come out of the TB's and all tie into the map sensor.
I have no other lines ran anywhere else. Of course all other vacuum ports are capped off.

Hey Johnny would removing the Vacuum chamber and the VALVE ASSY, SOLENOID as the busa part microfiche cause a problem.
The two vacuum parts on the left side of the frame that is also with the altitude sensor.
I read a few remove it when doing the pair mod and the small box mod since it is just for them.

My vacuum lines come out of the TB's and all tie into the map sensor.
I have no other lines ran anywhere else. Of course all other vacuum ports are capped off.
Here is a pic of what was removed.

10155_15.gif

I have that stuff removed and My bike ran fine..heres another..theres 2 plugs that are the same one goes to the coolant temp in the head the other to the air temp sensor in the ab..make sure those are right..

No not really. But since I bought the bike in Feb it hasnt really been right from the get go. Put down great numbers on the Dyno but never put the numbers on the track.

No not really. But since I bought the bike in Feb it hasnt really been right from the get go. Put down great numbers on the Dyno but never put the numbers on the track.
I've contacted someone that parts bikes to see if I could "borrow" all factory sensors plus a ecm, and change them all one at a time to see if it works out.
I'll let you know if I find one that is bad that isn't throwing a trouble code.

If you find a cure, please let me know.

I'm about to give up on the bike and swapping sensors is almost my last resort.

Back