My Experience at the Dealership Today

It sux but at least you know the dealer is on the up & up. Definitely file it with the raleigh cops, take pics of the bike to include just to add to any claim should bob do something.

Good for you, maybe next time he'll be a little nicer to his customers.

You would have to say that Bob isn't the smartest tool in the shed. Can you imagine to post something like this and expect no repercussions? I would make one more call to the owner and let him know that he is legally on the hook if Bob either has your personal information or is able to sweet talk someone at the dealership out of your information. Keep in mind that he is going to be one pizzed off hombre come Tuesday...
The guy is vindictive type from the word "go"...protect yourself...maybe wouldn't even hurt to park your bikes at a buddies or Dad's for a couple of months if you are feeling real paranoid. Definetly let the local police know about the threat. Last thing...see if one of the police can look up and see if this guy has any type of criminal record...and if so...what? I know this sounds a little over the top..but this guy ain't too far from being a wack job...works as a salesman in the motorcycle industry..and posts up this stuff on the motorcyle website perused by Beemer cyclists...is that looney tunes or what. Do not underestimate this guy if he gets canned.

I'd gather the thread and all the info. I could get on "Bob" (real name, dealer address, anything!) and file a report with my local authorities. Let them aware that "Bob" has been discharged from his conduct and you fear retaliation from this obvious fruit loop. I wouldn't do anything to antagonize "Bob", he appears to be a bit unstable, who knows of his capabilities.

Loomis I am glad you didnt stand for that! Cant wait to hear what happened.

Last edited:
WOW!! That is one messed up experiance. How old was this guy to think this was a smart move? Dumb. But i would keep a extra eye out because you have given him plenty of free time to plot. hhaha Good luck man and good job handling it the way you did!:beerchug:

I know you shouldn't edge him on, but I would be too tempted to say:

Bob, you really shouldn't have, really. Since you were thoughtful enough to wanna give me a gift, I went ahead and got you something too. You should be getting it sometime tomorrow morning. Don't worry, I'm sure it will fit. :rofl:

Last edited:
Way to go John :thumbsup::thumbsup: should have given that salesman a good boot.I'll be glad to see that bike though. I rode to work this morning burrrrrrrrrrrr !!

You would have to say that Bob isn't the smartest tool in the shed. Can you imagine to post something like this and expect no repercussions? I would make one more call to the owner and let him know that he is legally on the hook if Bob either has your personal information or is able to sweet talk someone at the dealership out of your information. Keep in mind that he is going to be one pizzed off hombre come Tuesday...
The guy is vindictive type from the word "go"...protect yourself...maybe wouldn't even hurt to park your bikes at a buddies or Dad's for a couple of months if you are feeling real paranoid. Definetly let the local police know about the threat. Last thing...see if one of the police can look up and see if this guy has any type of criminal record...and if so...what? I know this sounds a little over the top..but this guy ain't too far from being a wack job...works as a salesman in the motorcycle industry..and posts up this stuff on the motorcyle website perused by Beemer cyclists...is that looney tunes or what. Do not underestimate this guy if he gets canned.

+ 1 :thumbsup:

Back