Positive experience at a dealership.

NCBusa2001

Registered
I just have to share. It seems that we hear all the negatives about dealerships but seldom postiives. I have always had good experiences with "Sport Cycles" but this one takes the cake.

So, I drop my bike (gixxer, not busa) off yesterday to have it set up for it's first track day. The ususal needed to be done, drilling and safety wire, braded lines, coolant swap, 1st service, etc. .

The service manager (ex-racer) Chris does all my work. I notice that he has probably 10 work orders ahead of mine. So, I ask him if he can have it done by Wednesday evening. He replys "I'll try my hardest".

Guess what, He called today letting me know it's ready. WOW, done in less than 24 hours.

Not only does Sport Cycles have the lowest prices I could find, they also have a great service dept.

1 very happy customer,
Chris

beerchug.gif
Mine is quick too, but they get you on labor really bad. I need a front stand bad!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I just have to share.  It seems that we hear all the negatives about dealerships but seldom postiives.  
Yea, it's a weird human tendency.. when something goes right we go on about our day and think nothing of it,but when something goes wrong we feel the need to tell people.... The truth is that there are lots of good dealers that do a good job for thousands of customers each year... but for some crazy reason,no one ever hears that

yeah we have a local shop up our way that takes care of us also gsxtacy, dr1300r, me, bigshow, we will all testify he does us right

That's why i do all my own work. To avoid dealerships.

The dealer I got my bike from, and get my service done at is pretty good also. When they installed my full Hindle I told them to do my front brakes too. When they did the exhaust they did the pairvalve block-off, for free, and told me my front brakes were fine. I was shocked !!

You guys think their service is good you ought to here their prices. I bought my 07 Busa brand new last year from them and I only plaid $8900, $9500 after taxes, tags, and title. I called the other day and the 08's are going for cheaper than anyone else in North Carolina.

Back