My confidence in this election shaken!

“Finally” out on the campaign trail? Really? That was in November of last year! Misinformation again. Here’s something relevant and recent. The idiot got caught in Montana. Can’t keep trying to fool the country.

Misinformation how?
You do realize that those Latinos vote in 2 months right? I mean he did tell them to vote for Trump.

And which one of the two in your video are running for president? I must be really slow because I don't think I know how to vote for either of them.

If for some reason the alzheimers recipient does manage to get placed in office.. he will step down shortly after to let the South Asian woman to take office. Its all bullshit and your vote doesn't count so I dont know why everyone gets so worked up. It's all based on electoral votes. Everyone complains and says that someone isn't their president and didn't win the popular vote but is president because of electorals... but if their nominee wins the the popular vote but not the electoral..they have a freaking heart attack. Its whatever suits their feelings. Society is completely out of control and thinks its ok to act the way that they are..and its not. There is a Civil War coming my friends. I would plan accordingly. They have protest to defend the police, but request that officers be there for their safety. Its always a double standard... they attack some police officers who aren't doing anything but their jobs...but then if the police act how they should and protect themselves...its police brutality. Some police deserve to be prosecuted..but that doesn't mean all police need to be attacked. Thats a whole other topic. My point is people are out of control.

Democrats being asked the tough questions.

Not seeing how this is relevant to the future of the USA? I wonder who Trump's favourite rapper is? I'm going with Vanilla Ice 'cuz he's my fave too. :super:

Trumps favourite rapper would be the one around his KFC burger.

5hcg5okvlok41 (1).jpg

So you define a breaking of a law as a felony? Lying as a felony? You could have asked me more directly have I ever committed a felony. Instead its lets call all law violations the same thing.

Yes some people defend their country and then become felons. What does one have to do with the other? If you are a felon, you won't be in the military as far as I know. Unless they have lowered that standard since my time. Some people don't serve their country and become felons. One has nothing to do with the other.

I have done speeds on our motorcycle that would be considered felonies. It's a choice I made. If caught the consequences are no one elses but mine to deal with.
Yes the breaking of the law can be a felony depending on the law, state, judge etc. Yes you can be charged with a felony simply for lying depending on what you've lied about, place etc. You don't know that? Google it lol.
I could care less whether or not you've committed a felony. If you want to disclose that, feel free to. I'm assuming you haven't because you let off as if you're better than the person who has a felony. However you're not, you're just a luckier Tom because by your own words you've done things that could have possibly put an F on your report card.

What does one whom defended this country and commits a felony have to do with anything? Plenty in my opinion. I brought that up to point out that good men have become felons for whatever reason or circumstances. And you don't have had to defended this country to be a good man just like having a felony doesn't make you a bad man. And yes some people have defended this country and have become felons.

You need to understand there is a difference between a felon and a criminal. I know you'll dispute that and I wouldn't expect you not to.

Yes the breaking of the law can be a felony depending on the law, state, judge etc. Yes you can be charged with a felony simply for lying depending on what you've lied about, place etc. You don't know that? Google it lol.
I could care less whether or not you've committed a felony. If you want to disclose that, feel free to. I'm assuming you haven't because you let off as if you're better than the person who has a felony. However you're not, you're just a luckier Tom because by your own words you've done things that could have possibly put an F on your report card.

What does one whom defended this country and commits a felony have to do with anything? Plenty in my opinion. I brought that up to point out that good men have become felons for whatever reason or circumstances. And you don't have had to defended this country to be a good man just like having a felony doesn't make you a bad man. And yes some people have defended this country and have become felons.

You need to understand there is a difference between a felon and a criminal. I know you'll dispute that and I wouldn't expect you not to.
Dude you don't need to school me on what's a felony and what isn't. You don't need to school me on what makes a good man or a bad man. I didn't establish the voting restrictions towards felons. Or the laws that determine what's a felony. Do I think it's totally fair? No. Lots of things we face aren't totally fair. If someone raped my wife/significant other, I can pretty much assure you I'd lose my voting rights if I caught the person doing it. Its a trade off I'd accept.

Reactions: c10
Arch, did you get your 'numbers' from the same 'numbers' that gave Hillary 91-9 victory a week before the election in 2016?

Why do the Dems drum up this "Trump won't leave", and "Don't concede ever" BS? It's because they are scared to death that he's gonna win, the Durham probe is going to reveal what really went on, and some of these people are going to prison...Trump has never said that; these idiot journalists make up these dumbass questions, and when he refuses to answer them that automatically means they are correct? what crap.

Well, well, well......While everyone is having kittens about NYT's Trump taxes hit-piece (they've done it before, remember)..Maybe we should be looking at this, instead?

Arch, what would you like to bet it's even a bigger landslide than in 2020? And if you are so concerned, why not join with me in demanding voter ID to ensure the integrity of the election? Thought not...

Well, well, well......While everyone is having kittens about NYT's Trump taxes hit-piece (they've done it before, remember)..Maybe we should be looking at this, instead?

Well I haven't seen his tax returns. But if you want to look at mine, it shows a negative income for years now. I don't write a single tax code. I only use them as provided to me. Donald Trump is invested heavily into real estate across the country. I promise you, you can make a pretty decent rental income, and after using tax codes show a zero or negative income. Further if I have rental income coming in, in addition to tax advantages, I can also take out a loan on that property. Borrowed money is not taxable income. If my rents can carry that notes payments, I am not only making actual income I get to report as negative income, my borrowed money is also not reported as income. Because it legally isn't.

I doubt CNN will take the time to explain any of this. Unless Biden doesn't want to provide tax returns.

There is a reason many wealthy people are into real estate. These are but 2.

Unless we can see his returns, anybody can say anything they want to say about them. Meanwhile if the IRS thought he was a cheat, he must be a LOT smarter than them, because he's been doing it for years, and they haven't sent him to jail.

Now he might be a scumbag. But it won't be because I don't get to see his tax returns.

Reactions: c10
Arch, did you get your 'numbers' from the same 'numbers' that gave Hillary 91-9 victory a week before the election in 2016?

Why do the Dems drum up this "Trump won't leave", and "Don't concede ever" BS? It's because they are scared to death that he's gonna win, the Durham probe is going to reveal what really went on, and some of these people are going to prison...Trump has never said that; these idiot journalists make up these dumbass questions, and when he refuses to answer them that automatically means they are correct? what crap.

Arch, what would you like to bet it's even a bigger landslide than in 2020? And if you are so concerned, why not join with me in demanding voter ID to ensure the integrity of the election? Thought not...

Hi I do not know who made that all up. I think it was Trump. The Democrats know there is NO voter fraud! That is why you do not need a voter ID. And if you believe that I have a house in Kanas with a ocean front view. Oh Democrats can do no wrong.

Back