Motorcycle accident

just last year a kid in portland ran from the cops and wrecked so hard his girfriend that was on the back was found in a tree.

cops thought the girl made it and ran away untill a person spotted her in a tree, impalied.
both were in their teens

cop later said if he would of pulled over  he would of got a speeding ticket and could of rode away

kid had insurance license and was liget

had no reason to run

too bad for the girl she got robbed of her life

she didnt even have a choice

dumb ass ruined some one elses life
If I had been that chick I think he would have stopped. If I were a passenger on a bike and the rider decided to run from the popo, I'd grab me a big ol' handful of nutsack and twist until all forward motion ceased!
laugh.gif
True, but...........
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

just last year a kid in portland ran from the cops and wrecked so hard his girfriend that was on the back was found in a tree.

cops thought the girl made it and ran away untill a person spotted her in a tree, impalied.
both were in their teens

cop later said if he would of pulled over  he would of got a speeding ticket and could of rode away

kid had insurance license and was liget

had no reason to run

too bad for the girl she got robbed of her life

she didnt even have a choice

dumb ass ruined some one elses life
If I had been that chick I think he would have stopped. If I were a passenger on a bike and the rider decided to run from the popo, I'd grab me a big ol' handful of nutsack and twist until all forward motion ceased!
laugh.gif
LOLOLOL

i hate to think about grabing nut sack LOLOLOL
especially not mine but if i was a girl in those shoes
yes i would too

Started riding dirt at 5, bought my first streetbike when I was 13 (CB750)

Rode it around the fields and up and down my rode for years.......big smokey burnouts and that type of thing.......start em young, that's the secret......don't strap a 16 year old kid to 140hp, kick him out on the street with a ton of traffic and his system full of adrenaline, and expect no problems.

I have two students who are riding 600 cc bullet bikes.[/QUOTE]

just remember it doesnt have to be a younger person on a busa. it could be a gsxr600. hell what are they capable of nowadays? sure enough to get u into trouble and killed in a heartbeat.

If ya think about it how many of us were ready to drive a car at 16, better yet a motorcycle. One word comes to mind when I think of motorcyclists MATURITY. I'm glad I waited until later in life.

Back