Motorcycle Accident Scene Management Class

babuski

Donating Member
Registered
Motorcyle ACCIDENT SCENE MANAGEMENT---trying to find out how beneficial this class would be....any opinions..???

This is NOT the MSF class you take to learn about riding...this is the accident scene mangement class...and it runs the whole day...

Is it worth it? What do you ladies and gentleman of the board know of this class.

Opinions please? I'm figuring it might save a life someday...maybe my own

is that some kinda EMS course?
rock.gif
sounds like it is, so makes me ask, is this something a "civilian" should take?

It is for civilians....not emergency folks....I was just wondering

if anyone went thru it and thought it was worth spending an entire day...

It is for civilians....not emergency folks....I was just wondering

if anyone went thru it and thought it was worth spending an entire day...
I've never heard of it, but I'm sure ANY training you could get on the topic may help someone you're riding with or yourself one day...sounds like a good class...
smile.gif

That sounds like a great course to take, I just read that link about the situations, and it seem very helpful. Hopefully you will never be in the situation to need it. But if the occation arises, it sounds very benifitial.

Never heard of it until now. But, does sound like a very interesting class, even if you never had to use it your entire life, hopefully you don't.

Motorcycle Accident Scene Management class:
Lesson 1-stay calm
Lesson 2-take charge
Lesson 3-basic first aid & spinal precautions due to mechanism of injury, leave helmet on unless airway problems are present, then maintain spinal and rock helmet gently from front to back until removed, manage ABC's!
Lesson 4-Don't let distracting injuries, such as soft tissue trauma, fractures, or blood take your focus off of the ABC's.
Lesson 5-stay calm
Anyone who reads this can send class fee's to me!
smile.gif

Back