Preble County Ohio Motorcycle Accident

same here in pa some really strange accidents... one a person pulls out infront of a couple and kills them and the driver of the car only got ticketed for failing to yield to oncomeing traffic!! another biker and wife was killed and she was severly injured by a runaway amish buggy that had broke loose on a dark road (they never saw it roll into the road) freind of wifes and i just died this week rideing to work hit some loose dirt in road by farmer (wich i came up with the suggestion of portable folding orange warning signs that farmers can put down when they working in a field and mud can be tracked onto roadway for a temperary warning sign) and it was right in a corner went off road and was impaled by branch on the tree in the neck (yes was wearing a helmet) but that was not the injury that killed him, the bike smashed him into the tree and crushed him. his fiance buried him yesterday.. the day they were due to be married. so its been a rough season for nw pa bikers. at least one a day but not alot of "excessive" speeding accidents. matter of fact another friday in erie where a suv turned into oncomeing traffic and killed the biker. this was in mid day traffic and was observed to be weaving prior to the turn by witnesses. also was thought to be on the cell phone and i heard he had 3x the leagal limit for alchahol (.08) here in pa

Last edited:
Back