More Pics from Caps 2nd annual at the track

Boy was that fun! Now I know what all of you mean when you say, "ride it like you stole it":thumbsup: I don't think I could ride my busa like that, but it's good to know I can abuse a piece of equipment as good as the next guy. The safety crew said they had never seen seen a motorcycle go through the 1/4 mile in first gear and on fire at the same time before!:laugh:

That had to have been Coleslaw (I mean Omslaw) - :)
Boy was that fun! Now I know what all of you mean when you say, "ride it like you stole it":thumbsup: I don't think I could ride my busa like that, but it's good to know I can abuse a piece of equipment as good as the next guy. The safety crew said they had never seen seen a motorcycle go through the 1/4 mile in first gear and on fire at the same time before!:laugh:

Oooo Shawn is soooooo fuggggged on this deal :rofl:

Yep, I don't know what he was thinking letting omslaw keep Bessie for him. It was good for the guys that didn't bring gear though. Once 2nd gear was blown out of the tranny, they could take it down the 1/4 mile in first.

See I missed all the fun... Friday got to try out a couple of stoppies on Doug's ride, which I now have learned is really MC's ride! :whistle:

omg cap that was funny very funny, i cant wait till the next outing:laugh:

Back