the REDEEMER goes to the track

BUSAFETT

Registered
I will post pics later today, but I took my nephew for a ride around the area yesterday (he just got an '07 Gixxer) so he could take it on some nice back roads..  I ended the ride at Cecil Dragway in Rising Sun MD, so he could see where it was and see the cars running..  Next thing I know, he's saying "we need to run our BIKES!!!"  I swore I'd never run my bike down the track, just my Chevelle only, but he's moving next month and I don't know when the next time might be that he'd be able to get back to the track (if ever).

So, next thing you know, he and I are linin' 'em up at the TREE.  It was my first pass on a bike, and his first time ever on any racetrack.  So, we both took our time but it was GREAT!  After the track cleanups, lineups, etc, we only had time for that one pass, but I'm sure it will last in his memory for the rest of his life.  I'm just glad his first time there was with ME, and not with some hot dogger who might lead him into a problem.  I figure I owed him that much at least!

BUSAFETT

Now that's really cool!!!
beerchug.gif

race.gif

Sounds like good times! I still have lingering thoughts about going to the 1/8 track here once in a while...

That's great, he will remember that for ever !!! I've been thinking of going there myself.How is there track ?

If your from the area, and ever want to ride, email me kennym4@aol.com

Back