More Pics from Caps 2nd annual at the track

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We had a fantastic time this weekend riding at the track and spending time together with fellow board members.... I have been trying to seperate pics that we took into topics so that you can have a little insight as to some of the great fun that we had... We got there early so that we could get several passes on the track before the trials and qualifying rounds started. The track let us out there since we had a good attendance... Professor was giving us almost a classroom experience and then send us out to the line to practice what he just taught us... We had an extra bike there and no one wanted to learn on their own so after all the org members took 5 to 7 trips we opened it to the public to test a Hayabusa...... Man there was lots of close calls!

Dennis was just dying to go first.....
a1.jpg

Since this bike is governed and won't go over 80 safety gear isn't required.
s1.jpg

Dennis on race 2
s3.jpg

Kickstart formerly known as Bluehaya
s4.jpg

Pinky Winky formerly known as Busaone.... I think he made the most test passes on this bike... It must have helped him with his clutch work cause he won the Org race...
s5.jpg

GSXcite lit the tire up on this pass.... He must have thrown rubber all up under the undertail....
s6.jpg

Don was almost past the quarter mile mark on the 1st pass when his hat flew off... He turned it around for the next 4 passes....
s7.jpg

Our own Busa159 just letting the clutch out easy.. He 12 o'clocked a couple of time so he was letting up a little.
s8.jpg

Even our new German friend took a chance on the beast.... She's never ridden a busa before... She only made one pass and asked me later if all Busa's were this slow.....
s9.jpg

Professor couldn't believe that all the times were so poor so he jumped out there to see if it was us or the bike..... It turns out it was only running on 3 cylinders....

s10.jpg

Last edited:
I took my turns too!
s11.jpg

We weren't sure who this guy was but you could tell he had never ridden anything on two wheels... Hell he scraped the right side frame sliders all the way down the wall to the 60ft mark.
s12.jpg

LCB said she liked it, it was lower than her bike so obviously it was a girls bike...
s13.jpg

The line just went on and on!
s14.jpg

Rodney was waiting for the bike to cool off, it sprayed antifreeze all over the track.
s15.jpg

The bike cooled off but the clutch started slipping.. Uggg will it ever end?
s16.jpg

The Track official wanted to make sure the bike was still race worthy after that little spill from Pinky! oops
s18.jpg

We were looking for anything that would be a fair race... We wanted to practice our skills!
s19.jpg

This was just a little taste for you Shawn... Get ready you got 14 months of this coming..... CAp

s21.jpg

Last edited:
sure wish i could have been there to get a couple passes in...wouldn't want to treat Lucy that way but wouldn't mind doing it to a poor, stray, lost bike :lol:

Looks like fun, I will be making the trip next year, I also dont think I would like to punish my baby girl like that. Pretty cool they had a stray there.

But just so you know, That bike was not govenerd that was top speed.

(( It was blue )) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

000_1546.jpg

Me thinks something is fishy here... :laugh:

(skepticism by Busa159) :rofl: see whatca done now? shall provide my evidence upon request :)

Last edited:
Me thinks something is fishy here... :laugh:

(skepticism by Busa159) :rofl: see whatca done now? shall provide my evidence upon request :)

I see it now. The banner has been through photoshop and the front tire is in same exact spot in every pic. Next time clean the brown dirty spot off the tire. :laugh:

:rofl: Good thing shawn is going to be half way around the world and have 14 months to cool off!

This is a riot! I left the thread up for momma to see... :)

Back