More Pics from Caps 2nd annual at the track

I hope the clutch isn't burnt too bad. I was launching Bessie at 9,000 RPM and she still wasn't lifting the front tire. Shawn, does the FI light always flash?

I hope the clutch isn't burnt too bad. I was launching Bessie at 9,000 RPM and she still wasn't lifting the front tire. Shawn, does the FI light always flash?

Dennis, the tach is off about 1500 rpm. That was not a miss at 9000 rpm, that was the rev limiter. :whistle:

After my first pass on the bike I think we will have to do some type of clutch mod to it. It started smoking and then popped. Oh well not mine so all is good.

damn cap, you are a big boy. For all this time I thought you picture was your avatar. :poke:
looks like fun. Props to the people wearing full gear.. Don't we make fun of people who wear shorts and sandels on bikes??:whistle:

Great time. I am sure the kid who peddled his bicycle down the track at 45 mph would been able to get a little more hp out of her, but we couldn't find him. :laugh:

Side note, can't wait to meet you. What a truly awesome person you must be to warrant this level of abuse!!! :bowdown:

Last edited:
...dont blame all the damage on me Shawn...I only burned out your starter having to restart it all the time, it just would let me rev it high enough to pop the clutch and not die.???

...dont blame all the damage on me Shawn...I only burned out your starter having to restart it all the time, it just would let me rev it high enough to pop the clutch and not die.???

How many starters did you go through this weekend Bluehaya? Two, Three??

Shawn, I feel for you Brother. This just isn't nice.

It is funny as hell though! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back