Mobile

(DR1300R @ Aug. 26 2007,20:16) Man I wish we lived further south.. Looks like ya all had a great time.. thanks for the pics..
beerchug.gif
I wished y'all lived further South too!
biggrin.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Aug. 27 2007,18:21)
(DR1300R @ Aug. 26 2007,20:16) Man I wish we lived further south.. Looks like ya all had a great time.. thanks for the pics..
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
It seems like they could at least drive south now and then:cool:

(Rayabusa0818 @ Aug. 27 2007,15:45)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Aug. 27 2007,18:21)
beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
It seems like they could at least drive south now and then:cool:
yeah they could!
wink.gif

Looks like a great ride guys... wish I could have been down there for that! Randy and Dawn are awesome - it is neat to just go and sit on thier couch!

Just awesome to follow you guys on your trip, even as we all sit at our computers pissed off
laugh.gif

LOVE seeing you guys "get your swing on"
all_coholic.gif
I'm crying here...great shots though...good times!!!
bowdown.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Aug. 28 2007,09:32) Looks like a great ride guys... wish I could have been down there for that!  Randy and Dawn are awesome - it is neat to just go and sit on thier couch!
Wish you could have been there to. You will never know what you will end up talking about. Maybe even milk.
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 28 2007,09:45) Just awesome to follow you guys on your trip, even as we all sit at our computers pissed off
laugh.gif

LOVE seeing you guys "get your swing on"  
all_coholic.gif
 I'm crying here...great shots though...good times!!!  
bowdown.gif
biggrin.gif
We couldnt play at the gap, so we took it to the beach.
jump9.gif
Good times indeed.

Back