Rode down to some destroyed towns

Forgive? Whats to forgive? Don't read too much into into my posts, most of the time I'm just here to provide a viewpoint, an angle if you will. I did see a sightseeing trip down there as rude, but only because I know how I would feel were my home and life destroyed/Interupted and a couple of folks show up at the end of my street taking pictures like I am entertainment... I would be fuggin livid and prolly fire one across the bow... But that could just be me...

Nothing personal Kevin, hell I understand the urge to go check stuff out. But it is like a giant car accident, I am not stopping or even slowing down unless I am there to help, That's all... If you had posted some pics you took of the devestation you witnessed while handing out MRE's or Umbrellas or something I would be singing your praises... Go figure...

If I had done that, I would think I was trying to drawing attention to myself and what I am doing. I think that would be worse than just taking pictures. As you see though I didn't take any pictures of devastated people, only of buildings. I did see kids in rural areas getting buckets of water from a ditch and hauling back to the house for who knows what. Had I taken pictures of that I would agree that it would have been in poor taste.

wink.gif

Back