Road Trip

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
My son is in the Coast Guard stationed in Mobile (Dauphin Island). I am going to ride his SV650 down to him tomorrow (Friday). I will be leaving Sale Creek around 6:00 A.M. I made this trip on the BUSA in March and it took me about six hours. Mapquest says it is 457 miles from my house to his. The BUSA registered 471. I think that is pretty close for a MC odometer. I expect it to be quite different on the SV i.e. more rest stops.. I plan to see YH2K and Blonde on a Busa while there. And by the way my wife and daughter are following me down in the mini-van so I will have a ride home.

l_a11c103a72bedc3ccb95bdd195b78237.jpg

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 07 2007,11:49) My son is in the Coast Guard stationed in Mobile (Dauphin Island).  I am going to ride his SV650 down to him tomorrow (Friday).  I will be leaving Sale Creek around 6:00 A.M.  I made this trip on the BUSA in March and it took me about six hours.  Mapquest says it is 457 miles from my house to his.  The BUSA registered 471.  I think that is pretty close for a MC odometer. I expect it to be quite different on the SV i.e. more rest stops..  I plan to see YH2K and Blonde on a Busa while there.  And by the way my wife and daughter are following me down in the mini-van so I will have a ride home.
This picture of me on the NINJA 250 has nothing to do with the trip.

I just like it a lot!!!

(VaBusa @ Jun. 07 2007,11:55) Have a great trip and enjoy meeting the other Busa guys/gals!  
super.gif
Thanks...I'm hoping Randy is going to grill me a steak. He kept me well fed at the Bash.
beerchug.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 07 2007,09:50) This picture of me on the NINJA 250 has nothing to do with the trip.

I just like it a lot!!!
My GF riding Ninja250... It is fun to ride... You leaning pretty good for those tires....

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Jun. 07 2007,12:28)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 07 2007,09:50) This picture of me on the NINJA 250 has nothing to do with the trip.

I just like it a lot!!!
My GF riding Ninja250... It is fun to ride...  You leaning pretty good for those tires....
That's a little deceiving...the tires are Avon Sport Riders.

When will you be there? I could be in that area maybe...
smile.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 07 2007,13:52) When will you be there?  I could be in that area maybe...
smile.gif
Friday afternoon through Sunday morning.

I'm thinking I should be to Mobile by mid afternoon since I pick up an hour for time zone change.

I'll pm you my cell phone number.

have a safe trip and make sure to take some pics (we need more blackmail pics of BOB)
laugh.gif

IMG_0294__Medium_.JPG

Grilling out a steak after that ride will be a great way to end the day. Tell Randy and Bob that Jet Li says hello.

36_1_72.gif

Don, have a safe trip and tell Randy and Dawn HI for me. Give me a call if you are going to Riverbend next week and we can meet up.
smile.gif

Back