Mobile

Randy...

P1020974.JPG

Yes, it was a GREAT weekend. Thanks for sharing it with me Don. I had a BLAST!
biggrin.gif
I wound up with 1404.3 miles for the trip and adveraged 44mpg, according to the readout on the speedo.

Ladies and gentlemen, these two guys rode Hayabusas a loooong way in some HOT weather - we have had very, very high humidity and heat indexes above 110 degrees, and they never stopped riding, smiling and never rode in anything except full leathers!

True riders. True Hayabusa enthusiasts and two genuinely great people that I would never have met were it not for this board.

Hats off to them... and guys, I missed yall as soon as you left last night!

It was great to see yall again and even better to tour you around LA, maybe next time it will be a little bit COOLER!
AAAssjani.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Aug. 26 2007,18:13) Yes, it was a GREAT weekend. Thanks for sharing it with me Don. I had a BLAST!  
biggrin.gif
 I wound up with 1404.3 miles for the trip and adveraged 44mpg, according to the readout on the speedo.
Me too...thanks for keeping me company.
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Hey Don and Tim, I had a great time while y'all were here. We need to get up that way for a visit now. Glad ya made it back safe and sound!

(YH2K @ Aug. 26 2007,19:07) Ladies and gentlemen, these two guys rode Hayabusas a loooong way in some HOT weather - we have had very, very high humidity and heat indexes above 110 degrees, and they never stopped riding, smiling and never rode in anything except full leathers!

True riders. True Hayabusa enthusiasts and two genuinely great people that I would never have met were it not for this board.

It was great to see yall again and even better to tour you around LA, maybe next time it will be a little bit COOLER!
AAAssjani.gif
Randy, thanks to you and Dawn for making our trip so enjoyable.  You two are the best!!!
beerchug.gif

super.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Aug. 26 2007,19:31)
(YH2K @ Aug. 26 2007,19:07) Ladies and gentlemen, these two guys rode Hayabusas a loooong way in some HOT weather - we have had very, very high humidity and heat indexes above 110 degrees, and they never stopped riding, smiling and never rode in anything except full leathers!

AAAssjani.gif
Randy, thanks to you and Dawn for making our trip so enjoyable.  You two are the best!!!
beerchug.gif

super.gif
And I will second that.
smile.gif
now, for another glass of MAYFIELDS milk.
biggrin.gif

Man I wish we lived further south.. Looks like ya all had a great time.. thanks for the pics..
beerchug.gif

Back