Miller Track Weekend is over :(

damn Dennis. In that 2nd vid, you just walked that bike behind you. A 10R? Sweet kill!! :bowdown:

Running wide out of Release may not be the best thing for the lap times, but I was able to carry more speed out of the exit that way for the straight. And Luci was running good all weekend.

Well, all...another of probably many Miller Motorsports Complex Track Day videos is officially launched (linky below).

It's just over 10 minutes of Lamb Busa (on his CBR600RR) chasing Charles Busa (on his Busa) around the track for a couple of laps.

It's amazing, amazing, amazing what talented riders these guys are. :cheerleader:

Last night, I got to view all of the video from Lamb's Motocomm unit...there were twelve 20-minute sessions recorded on the hard drive and, while we did FF>> through some of it, as we were specifically looking for the stretch of trackage you'll see in the posted link, everyone in it performed spectacularly. After we located what Lamb wanted, we put together the finished piece, which you can view as many times as you wish.

Enjoy!

Chasing Charles.mpg | Veoh Video Network

really amazing how well the Busa did in the corners up against the 600.. the long straight? well who would expect any different... great vid!

"Do the DOrkY" ::lalalalal:::rofl: just had to give props for the real music.. zoom zoom zoom...

Awesome video guys. Lamb, you got Chaz good on the Blackrock Hairpin T5.

"no passing under waving yellow" :laugh: :rofl:

That's only part of what the waving yellow means...
"no passing under waving yellow UNTIL past the incident"

ahhh

So I saw the incident 2 corners before we got there and planned a pass right after the incident :moon: And it worked to perfection, Lamb never knew what flew by him :whistle:

Great video!! Big carbon footprint :beerchug: :rofl:

Great job Lamb using one of your advantages of a 600 and making up lost time under brakes. You are a demon on the brakes dude!! :bowdown:

Thanks, Charles...

Lamb knew you'd get a :laugh: out of the relentless :poke:.

Awesome video guys. Lamb, you got Chaz good on the Blackrock Hairpin T5.

Tell me about it. With Dave, Lamb and you blasting by me on the brakes, I had to park the Busa and break out the 750 and push back the braking markers :thumbsup:

Maybe once I get the brembo MC mounted on the Busa, I feel better about braking later on the Busa.

really amazing how well the Busa did in the corners up against the 600.. the long straight? well who would expect any different... great vid!

With a couple mods and adjustments the Busa makes a very dangerous track weapon.

Raise the rear an inch, I run the front stiff on preload to give me more ground clearance, SS lines and EBC HH pads, BT002 DOT race tires, ohlin's internals for the forks and a ohlin's steering damper. I'll be getting a Brembo MC that will hopefully allow me to brake deeper.

But even with those mods to help, the Busa still doesn't have the ground clearance a 600 has. So once Lamb ups his pace mid corner, he'll be gone :beerchug:

Charles is damn fast! Damn fast! Lamb was pleased as punch to get around him....period!

This video is hard to watch because all Lamb sees is the mistakes and time lost not accelerating through the corners. The video was fun to make though, and much appreciation to Scar for lending his time and knowledge:bowdown::bowdown: Thanks BRO!

I'll be getting a Brembo MC that will hopefully allow me to brake deeper.

oh sh*t! I guess I just found the mod I need to get before I get my front forks rebuilt by Tige Daane and Dave Moss. I best get me a Brembo MC so I can keep the late braking advantage for just a little while longer. :thumbsup::whistle:

Lamb! Great vid bro. You rode really well, especially with hanging with Charles. You already know that's no easy feat, also considering you're on a "little" 600. :bowdown:

Did anyone notice the "blackhole" in the sun? Made me think of the Soundgarden song "Blackhole Sun"

looks like someone wrecked hard in "Agony." Was that the guy who broke both his ankles?

Back