Miller Track Weekend is over :(

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
We all had a great time. 3 full days on the full course at Miller is physically and mentally demanding, but alot of fun at the same time. Everyone in our group completed the weekend with the shinny side up and the rubber side down. I went off track 3 times on Saturday, but stayed on the runnoff and reentered the track without incident.

Big O and Lamb were plagued by overheating problems on Saturday. I blew the rear caliper on the Busa running siding laps on the first session of the first day. Those are the only mechanical problems I recall.

Here are a couple of pictures of the group.

IMG_1452 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1453 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1454 (Medium).JPG

Lookin good fellas were are the Pic's from the track though :laugh::laugh: Went to the track myself yesterday along with Busa_Chemist and Lone had a great time as well

Lamb and I were texting last night...they were still in Provo...anyway, he tells me he's got about 8 hours of track video.

Can't wait to see it !!!

:cheerleader:

Last edited:
Give us names and screen names from left to right so we know who's who?

I am envious!

Give us names and screen names from left to right so we know who's who?

I am envious!

from left to right:

BA Busa, CharlesBusa, Lamb Busa, gtrpimp76, BigO, and Busawhipped.

I'll have my action shots later. Just got home right now.

That's Turn 1. The front straight is 3700 ft long!! 3/10ths mile hitting speeds up to 180 indicated for me. That turn is a 70-80 mph hard left hand sweeper that you can trailbrake into. I remember seeing a photographer on the inside T1 here and intentionally trying to drag elbow too.

But there's another photographer (motorsports fan?) who was on the outside of the double apex agony and extasy turn. I remember getting even lower in that turn and almost touching elbow. I think he came to our pits afterwards. Dennis may have given him his card. :thumbsup:

More on the epic weekend later!!

Lamb is home from a truly wonderful weekend. A lil bit of everything weather wise. Ryan (gtrpimp76) and Charlesbusa are incredibly fast. Lamb personally picked up 10-15 seconds off his time by day 3. woohoo. Those guys were running 10-15 seconds faster than me though. WOW! It appeared that everybody learned a thing or 2 about going fast, real fast! More to come video wise- that's for sure!!!

Can't wait. Glad to hear you guys had a great weekend.

Lamb says he's got tons of video we're going to get through here in the next handful of days...please stand by.

Congrats all on this awesome event.

Lamb is home from a truly wonderful weekend. A lil bit of everything weather wise. Ryan (gtrpimp76) and Charlesbusa are incredibly fast. Lamb personally picked up 10-15 seconds off his time by day 3. woohoo. Those guys were running 10-15 seconds faster than me though. WOW! It appeared that everybody learned a thing or 2 about going fast, real fast! More to come video wise- that's for sure!!!

Truly awesome weekend Lamb!! You really picked it up by day 3. And you were faster on your 600 than your Busa, go figure...:beerchug::bowdown:

Video...definitely can't wait to see the footage.

Back