MIGRAINES!! How do y'all deal with em??

Not to make (too) light of your migrains, but... :whistle:

A man went to his doctor and told him about his migrain problem. He had tried everything that he could find. He told the doctor that if he didn't find something that worked he was just going to end his life.
The doctor told him that there was an extremely radicle treatment, not approved, but given the other option, well...
"What ever it is I'll do it!" the man cried.
The doctor told him that if he was castrated that his headache would go away and never return. So they did the surgery. And it was a success!
So pleased with his new life the man went out and purchased an entire new wardrobe. New Life, New Man, New Clothes.
The salesman at the mens store correctly guessed all his sizes by just looking at him. Size 9 loafers, 16 in collar shirt, 38R jacket, 32x30 slacks,...
"No, wait." the man said. "I have a 30 inch waist." "I've always been a 30. Even my jockey shorts are 30's."
"Oh, Sir. That cannot be. If you wore size 30 shorts it would squish your balls and give you headaches."

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :whistle: :thumbsup:

It really is amazing to read all the different remedies that people have. I don't suffer from migrains so it's easy for me to be critical, but it really shows how different we all are.

Here is a picture to help you feel better

shady.jpg

Back