Meet-N-Greet III, 2007

Ok guys we have kinda hit a lull here.

The rate the rooms are disappearing in the area we want; we need to at least pick a city to stay in and get rooms/location figured out.

My guess based on people responding to this thread we will probably have arond 10-15 from this forum show up not including any local friends that ride with us.

I should still be able to go. Just let me know the details since I am not able to check the Org out at work I have to search for the tread when I get home.

Lets see a show of posts from the members on which location is to be selected. We should hurry up and move on it so as not to lose the opportunity to book the event.

(ks-waterbug @ Apr. 12 2007,06:47) Lets see a show of posts from the members on which location is to be selected. We should hurry up and move on it so as not to lose the opportunity to book the event.
Based on the websites alone since I've never been to the area, I'm liking Palmer Gulch.

Is anyone trailering though Colorado? I don`t mind riding for 500 miles but my GF can not survive long trips.

I have never been to Palmer Gultch, so I can't offer any advice on how it will be. But the good thing is I can go anywhere you guys would like!
super.gif

Palmers Gulch is full on July 22nd.

They have rooms the 20th and 21st.

Guess their out now.

****Their website show they have room the 22nd but not he 23rd???

...Next

I have went ahead and reserved my room at Palmers Gulch. I needed a place for my wife and kids to have activties while I was out on the ride....and this place seems to have them.

I am booked there Friday and Saturday night. I think they are at capacity from Sunday night forward.

If others stay in the Lead/Deadwood area I wil only be about 1 hour from you.

(BlueHaya @ Apr. 12 2007,23:36) I have went ahead and reserved my room at Palmers Gulch.  I needed a place for my wife and kids to have activties while I was out on the ride....and this place seems to have them.

I am booked there Friday and Saturday night.  I think they are at capacity from Sunday night forward.

If others stay in the Lead/Deadwood area I wil only be about 1 hour from you.
I made my reservations at Palmer Gulch as well. Someone needs to keep BlueHaya out of trouble
laugh.gif

Arriving Wednesday, 7/18. Leaving Sunday, 7/22

I have not been to the area. Wherever you guys think is ok for me. Just need a room with a bathroom, no kitchen. Will be trailering up with the wife and Semi and mabe one other.

Add one more rider & passenger(wife) to the room list.

There might be one more trailer unless KS-Impact is planning on riding in mine. KS-Waterbug's Busa will also be in my rolling stable. I hope he can make it. I'll make him feel guilty if he doesn't go.
biggrin.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

From what I have came across on rooms (via internet) they seem to be very sporatic on availability for the dates we are there.

My suggestion is to make reservations as soon as possible. If they are at Palmer Gulch great, or if HillsRider can work up something somewhere else...whichever, but they seem to be busy everywhere.

Everyone should try to get reservations at Palmer Gulch then. If they are out of rooms let me know as any of the hotels in either Hill City or Keystone are less than 10 miles away from there.
beerchug.gif

(JonnyRocket @ Apr. 13 2007,13:flamethrowing:) Add one more rider & passenger(wife) to the room list.  

There might be one more trailer unless KS-Impact is planning on riding in mine.  KS-Waterbug's Busa will also be in my rolling stable.  I hope he can make it.  I'll make him feel guilty if he doesn't go.  
biggrin.gif

iamwithstupid.gif
No worries, I make sure his Busa gets some exersise if he doesn't make it.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 13 2007,19:10)
(JonnyRocket @ Apr. 13 2007,13
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Add one more rider & passenger(wife) to the room list.  

There might be one more trailer unless KS-Impact is planning on riding in mine.  KS-Waterbug's Busa will also be in my rolling stable.  I hope he can make it.  I'll make him feel guilty if he doesn't go.  
biggrin.gif

iamwithstupid.gif
biggrin.gif
....then when Dennis gets tired, I will keep that 1397 excercising.
laugh.gif

j/k Bug......we all hope you can make it.

biggrin.gif

(BlueHaya @ Apr. 13 2007,19:31)
(BusaWhipped @ Apr. 13 2007,19:10)
(JonnyRocket @ Apr. 13 2007,13
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Add one more rider & passenger(wife) to the room list.  

biggrin.gif

iamwithstupid.gif
biggrin.gif
....then when Dennis gets tired, I will keep that 1397 excercising.
laugh.gif

j/k Bug......we all hope you can make it.
Last year in Arkansas, the Bug pulled me going up a fairly steep hill. He was 2 up and I was alone. That Busa hauls azz.

Hope to have him pull me on a steep hill in SD this year
bowdown.gif

biggrin.gif

Back