Meet-n-greet 2 (2006)

(The Devils Reject @ Sep. 18 2006,17:48) so are all the pics that were took of us doing fly bys after the realty sign going to be posted up on the site or no? id like to see everybody in all their glory.
firedevil.gif
Draven,
Cap's didn't turn out as well as planned but Mrs. Waterbug has some great shots. We will have to wait until her schedule will allow her to get them up.

Don

(Shibumi @ Sep. 18 2006,15:55)
(train460 @ Sep. 18 2006,13:30) We are having Our annual VMOA (v-max owners association) Rally in the Texas hill country Oct 27th-29th.
If anyone wants to join us give me a shout and can give u some hotel/motel info. Will show u the best roads that Texas has to ride. Our Rally will be based out of Bandera Tx and we ususally have bout 30+ bikes, mostly v-maxes but alot of us has other bikes or buds that go also to hit the canyons
Looks like Highway 16 down that way might be kinda fun...
biggrin.gif
16 is ok but 335,336,and 337 are the big boys known as the 3 sisters
later

Michael

Oh man, 336 between 41 and 337 looks just awesome! I'm looking at it on Google Earth and it looks like not only twisties but serious elevation changes. Love to see some pics of THAT road, not to mention ride it in person!
beerchug.gif

336.jpg

(captain @ Sep. 17 2006,17:42) Captain and the wife are home..... Everyone please check in so we can sleep well tonight....

cap
Got home at 5 today. rain slowed me down. Stayed extra day in branson. got some pics I will post of the resort and Busas. Had great time. Wish I could make Deals Gap but had to go back to work... Look forward to next get together.... 720 miles on bike this weekend!!!

(captain @ Sep. 17 2006,17:42) Captain and the wife are home..... Everyone please check in so we can sleep well tonight....

cap
We made it in about 11, just got unloaded.

Busawhipped joined us for a great ride today ride. Weather turned out to be great after the rain cleared.

We have to do it again next year!

Headed to bed, will get caught up and post more Tuesday night!

Glad to see everyone is making it home ok.....
PICTURES ARE DONE...
Will post as soon as Captain makes a place. Lots of photo's req large amount of space to store so please bare with us for just a little while longer. Still smiling from this event. had a blast enjoyed meeting everyone!

it's good to hear from everyone...i've got a few pics also but think i will wait to get home before trying to post...i'm on dial-up here
sad.gif
...i am willing to e-mail them to anyone who wants them, just pm your addy to me...btw, 1004 miles between fri @1030 am and sun @ 5 pm, i love this bike!!!

Thanks to everyone for making the event a memorable one. 933 miles from Thurs-monday. My Smiles-Per-Gallon is better than ever !!

For those of you interested in seeing the route we took on Saturday, here is a map.  My Busa had a GPS unit in the tail that recorded where we went.  This web site snapshot shows some of the details of the trip.  The site is under development so the numbers in the table may not be exact (but should be close).

Attachments

• MNG2_map.pdf
    114.7 KB · Views: 189
(FalconTamer @ Sep. 19 2006,12:12) For those of you interested in seeing the route we took on Saturday, here is a map.  My Busa had a GPS unit in the tail that recorded where we went.  This web site snapshot shows some of the details of the trip.  The site is under development so the numbers in the table may not be exact (but should be close).
Thanks, Bob. Interesting to see the times & such. I need to get a map and compare that route to the one of few of us lost souls ended up taking when we missed a turn  
argue.gif

all_coholic.gif

coffee.gif

Pics are up...... Comments are turned on so you can leave a few lasting remarks..... I also setup a service called shutterfly so that you folks that want to order images from the Bash album can do it online. I do it all the time and its a great feature....

I also put the original images there to see and they are HUGE in size so dial up is not an option.......

There are some good pics and blurry pics, I am still learning this new camera and I am a little disapointed in my abilities right now...... HOWEVER Mrs. KS Waterbug is a pro and she was shooting with a Nikon too... Ks Waterbug I will send you a PM with my number that you can use so we can get your pics online too.....

CAp

Eureka Springs Bash 06

Ok, got the spot for pictures... Just need to upload them! Wife will be doing this later tonight. I will post a link up to the gallery when we get it done!

Made it back to civilization and an internet connection.  Had a great time.  What weekend is the Meet and Greet 3?

I had the pleasure of spending Monday on and off the bikes with the Professor and ShadowBusa. If you ever get the chance, you need to get to know this couple. We just met on Friday, yet Monday felt like being on vacation with old friends. And she can ride the wheels off a motorcycle.  

1165 miles for the Meet and Greet.  Busa Bash bound in the morning.

A couple of pictures for those of you who couldn't make this one.

100_1560.jpg

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 19 2006,16:07) ...
Just put a ban-aid over that nail. Just kidding. Glad you made it home safe.

Get that tire fixed and move on to the next ride.
beerchug.gif

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 19 2006,19
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
Just put a ban-aid over that nail.  Just kidding.  Glad you made it home safe.  

beerchug.gif
That's not a nail, it's fresh asphalt stuck to the tire.

100_1558__Medium_.JPG

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 19 2006,17:36)
(BlueHaya @ Sep. 19 2006,19
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
Just put a ban-aid over that nail.  Just kidding.  Glad you made it home safe.  

beerchug.gif
That's not a nail, it's fresh asphalt stuck to the tire.
Ohh..ok. Man that looked just like a nail.

i want to let everyone know that i had a great time and thanks for all the hospitality and not picking on my poor little kawasaki! look forward to seeing everyone again.
Greg

Back