Meet-n-greet 2 (2006)

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I need everyone to help pick a weekend! Will try and give five days to sort this out...Finally after that time frame we can start planning the event and all that we plan on doing during this time!
Will then post the Month and vote on a weekend starting March 29th, 2006 5:01PM.
This will run through April 2nd, 2006 5:01PM at which time we will have our Date/Time for the Meet-N-Greet II (2006).
To be held in.....

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>THE EVENT WILL BE HELD IN EUREKA SPRINGS, ARKANSAS! IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER...</span>

let the record stand..
So Far... (17 Votes)
Only counting sugestions of single months..

<span style='color:red'>May</span>(5)
BusaWhipped, GSXcite, BUSA_CHeMiST, Jester0769,
<span style='color:red'>June</span> (1)
DREW,
<span style='color:red'>July</span>(2)
jmaz268, Draycore
<span style='color:red'>August</span>(0)
??
<span style='color:red'>September</span> (9)
Yort, ks-waterbug,impactks, BusainSD, DaCol, AstarsBusa, Yaesu, Loboboy, usn04limited

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143673748 -->

Will CLinton Be there.LOL
jump9.gif

For all of you that voted to come here, congrats, you won't be disappointed.  Now for the time.  I recommend LATE May
like maybe the 26th, 27th and 28th.  It can still get rather chilly here in the mornings close to the first of the month.
Also for those of you that think it gets "Gawd awful Hot" here in The Natural State, you're right, but Eureka is back up in the mountains where it is always cooler.

Peace
Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143248609 -->

Not trying to be critical, however, how are the bugs during the month of May. I drove through Arkansas last September and my jeep was so covered with bugs on the front you couldn't tell the color was red. I literally had to stop numerous times to clean the windows and headlights because I couldn't see. Definitely want to attend prior to my deployment but don't want to run into obstacles in doing so...

The bugs here are the worst from the height of the summer to the fall. Having sad that, I am not saying there won't be any. You have that many trees and there are going to be some. In late May we should be fine.

Don

If we have it in the beginning of July, Eureka Springs will be packed with tourists the hotels will be more expensive and it will be hotter as well.

Just learned something that is ironic. The theme for the May art festivial in Eureka Springs is "Birds". How funny is that? Karma
rock.gif

The 1st or 2nd weekends of june would be great. I am already booked memorial day weekend.

Late July or August gets my vote. When is the deal in Colorado? Come on BUGs HEAT Lions and tigers and bear oh my. May is to close to the Busa Bash. June AMA Superbike races at Elkart Lake. August is Suzukifest in Colorado I think so its July simple.
laugh.gif

YOU DEFINITELY DON'T WANT AUG. it's the Hottest
AAAssjani.gif
and Most Humid
drooling3.gif
Month of the Year. As in 100 F
hot.gif
+ in the sun and 75% + Humidity
sad.gif

I recommend June/July or maybe late sept. You have the bash in late april, so thats got a large draw of folks, you dont wanna pull them or make them decide between the two
wink.gif

Cyclefest is in later August, there will be a handful of folks going to that again from what I hear
cool.gif

June/July is probably tourist season but far enough out to properly plan and let folks budget for it, plus we can secure hotels easier with enough notice. Later Sept is past the raunchy heat/humidity and most of the bugs I hope and is *plenty* of time to plan/organize etc
cool.gif

Just my 2c worth... I wanna make it to the second MnG but may just aint in the cards for me
blush.gif

cool.gif

So Far... (15 Votes)
Only counting sugestions of single months..

<span style='color:red'>May</span>(6)
BusaWhipped, GSXcite, usn04limited, BUSA_CHeMiST, Jester0769,
<span style='color:red'>June</span> (1)
DREW,
<span style='color:red'>July</span>(2)
jmaz268, Draycore
<span style='color:red'>August</span>(0)
??
<span style='color:red'>September</span> (6)
Yort, ks-waterbug,impactks, BusainSD, DaCol, AstarsBusa

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143460046 -->

Back