Man my bike runs better

The bike was trying to tell him something was choking it, now it says "I CAN BREATH AGAIN".. :laugh:

I see no mention of oil and filter change? I'm assuming that you have done that after your 6500 mile trek!

I see no mention of oil and filter change? I'm assuming that you have done that after your 6500 mile trek!

I change my oil every 3500 miles, and Dennis that airfilter was changed In nov which was less than 11k.

Holy Suffocation Batman!

I bet the busa is running like a beast on steroids when you swapped the filter cap.

DANG - Its lot dirtier than my CRF450x air filter after the muddy season. :poke:

I guess i should look at mine, I have over 13,000 miles and never looked at it. :banghead:

I guess this answers the LONG GOING question ask by many ??? . Can you ride without an air filter on the Busa ! Well, YES you can, but then this is what your engine will look like :laugh:

I guess this answers the LONG GOING question ask by many ??? . Can you ride without an air filter on the Busa ! Well, YES you can, but then this is what your engine will look like :laugh:

Should make a few question the BMC race version as well.

Back