Man my bike runs better

I should be paid for having to witness the crime... and he wondered why he used more fuel. :whistle:

Not to mention the heavier load he is hauling.

I'm speaking of the mufflers on your bike, Uncle Steve!

Hey Mister, I can hear you both laughing from here... Thats enough of that fat guy talk!

You made me go pull mine out, clean as a whistle, makes me wonder because I cant remember the last time it was checked.

You made me go pull mine out, clean as a whistle, makes me wonder because I cant remember the last time it was checked.

I honestly think it was all the fog and construction that we went through on the trip... I rode behind Steve alot in those areas and I think that I sucked in the dust and debris he was throwing up on the gravel roads and dusty areas we rode in.....

I honestly think it was all the fog and construction that we went through on the trip... I rode behind Steve alot in those areas and I think that I sucked in the dust and debris he was throwing up on the gravel roads and dusty areas we rode in.....

don't blame me!!

Blanca i went to powersport site and plugged in the numbers and got $79.That $57 with free shipping sure did sound good!

Kdogg that store advertises that price of $57 shipped on the site 'the find' . On powersportsuperstore you have to request they email you the better price . You'll see that tab on the product page . If you call them I bet they will tell you right then over the phone .

HOLY FILTERED CRUD Captain!
Glad that you got that switched out, your poor bike was probably starving for some air...lol

Holy crap Cap.That sure is really filthy.I never looked back at paper air filters like K&N and BMC after i used my pipercross foam filter.After a long period of time you can see small holes out of the paper filters.That will cause inaccurate A/F ratio

Holy crap Cap.That sure is really filthy.I never looked back at paper air filters like K&N and BMC after i used my pipercross foam filter.After a long period of time you can see small holes out of the paper filters.That will cause inaccurate A/F ratio

K&N are not paper.

Have seen some people who don't know better with filters like that.

Back