I caught my dealer service in FRAUD!!

Yes, the owner admitted there was a problem he was "unaware" of and thank me for bringing it to his attention. I still offer to mail him the dvd, but he declined saying after speaking with me he has no reason to doubt me. His Master Mechanic / service manager told me to bring the bike back up for him to personally service it and not wait until the 7500 mile interval since there is doubt that any service was performed for this 4000 mile one.

I don't mean to doubt the owner and the master mechanic, but I do doubt that they were "unaware of corners being cut". I can pack it up and say to myself, ' it's over, and now that they know I got my eye on them they'll not pull some stupid scam like that on me again.' But comes the question of whether this lesson they learned from me will only apply to me, or will they straighten their act out for all the other customers? As much as I like to look out for myself only, considering how some of people on this board treated me (excluding many that were actually trying to be supportive), I can say let the next guy/gal worry for him/herself. But I don't think that's right. If we can't stick together as 'busa riders, how can we wave at each other passing on the road? How can we support each other as consumers?

I can't file now with the BAR or the BBB since I've already settled with them, and other than letting those of you interested in know who the dealer is, I don't know how else to look out for the next rider.

I will not argue this point with you, but you have simply sold out to this dealer for your own personal gain.

You can search the web or any other sources you wish, but in every example of "selling out" you may find, it will fit exactly the scenario you experienced.

I'm not asking you to acknowledge this or further explain yourself. I'm just stating my own opinion.

I guess everyone else should just watch out for themselves.

Very sad.

Back