Lqqk!

Gota Love the Busa
cool.gif

Along the same lines here, last fall I rode to the gym...the entire time I'm working out, two other gals are eyeing the Harley that's sitting outside of the window, its potato, potato, potato sound bouncing off of the building...they're trying to figure out what kind it is, talk about how so-and-so has this or that...I just keep working out...

When I'm done, I head on out to my Busa and the Harley guy that's been sitting there rides over to me to strike up conversation.  The two chicks from the gym walk out and over to my Busa.  As I'm trying to listen to the HD guy talk about whatever, I hear the chicks say "Wow, that is sooo cute!"

I turn to look at 'em and sure enough, they're looking at my Busa
mad.gif
 Cute?  Cute?  
laugh.gif
 Been meaning to tell you guys that for a long time now...you all ride CUTE bikes fellas...awwwww...
ices_rofl.gif

aawwww, it's cuter when you are on it, VA
smile.gif

Look! There's a machine in the ghost.
Suzuki_hayabusa.jpg

and the ever classic:
misile.jpg

gsx130.jpg

laugh.gif
...and a bit slower WWJD!!!
tounge.gif

I miss my Busa right now, cute little bugger...I need to start hauling around with me when I can't ride it
blush.gif

Years ago I usta think the busa was a tad fugly when it first came out...as my minds eye seemed to automatically wanna compare it to liter class bikes...but under the hood was a dramatically different story...and once one fully understands the value behind wind slick aerodynamics?....the busa's beauty comes shining through the minds of the ignorant...as you're left standing looking at what is imho, arguably....

"THE VETTE STINGRAY OF BIKES"

slick...and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back