GSX1000  05

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Today I went to a local mall where I live and I saw the new gixxer. That is one beautiful bike, I had seen a thread here where most people were saying the bike is ugly. I think when they see it in person they will change there thoughts of that sexy thing.I found only the pipe to be kind of ugly but with a full system that will go away.

Get rid of the mirrors and put exhaust on and you'll be in business. I dont think it's gonna be as fast as the are claiming. I personally don't like fighting wheelies all the time when racing..

Whew!! Damn arey, I thought you were gonna say that you were getting rid of the Busa and getting the Gixxer1000. And if the thought is even remotely going through your mind.... "DON'T DO IT!!!"
biggrin.gif

Get rid of the mirrors and put exhaust on and you'll be in business.  I dont think it's gonna be as fast as the are claiming.  I personally don't like fighting wheelies all the time when racing..
I liked the mirrors, I know there goal is to surpass the zx1000 we will have to wait & see.

Whew!!  Damn arey, I thought you were gonna say that you were getting rid of the Busa and getting the Gixxer1000.  And if the thought is even remotely going through your mind.... "DON'T DO IT!!!"
biggrin.gif
No way, I thought about it for half a second but that's it. I think the only way I will sell my busa is if they redo it other than that no way.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I, too, myself contemplated buying the 1000 b4 I bought my Busa. The Busa is just so much smoother/stable and not as wheelie prone and "nervous" as the Gixxer. But that is a sweet bike though. Supposedly the new titanium cans are dropping a ton of weight on that ride. I just can't stand the way it looks!!! ugh!!

I've got my name on the first black one that arrives at our local dealer. I'm excited to get my hands on one. I actually ride my GSXR 1000 more than I ride my busa, both 04's. I think the Gixxer is a lot more fun to play with on a sunday afternoon than my busa. I'm thinking the new gixxer is going to be a wild ride, I'm hoping anyway. I would suggest anyone who wants two bikes to add a gixxer to the stable. The Yahama is probably the best all around liter bike out there at the moment but I just don't like the folks at our yahama dealership. All of the big four liter bikes out there are so fast they make your eyes blur when you peg the throttle. I dearly love my liter scooter!

I would like to own a 1K...And the zuk would be my choice as the 2nd...
evil.gif

Debating getting a Gixxer 1k now, but I would go used I think since it would just be a 2nd bike. Don't know how I would feel on that size bike though. Decisions, decisions . . .

That all black is nice! I might have to move to Canada for a day and get me one of them!

Guess we posted at just about the same time, Rev! Great minds thinking alike!

smile.gif
It's Black... It's Perfect... (From Ice Pirates)

The lenses on the mirror mounted signals seem a little oddly formed, but I like the way it cleans things up.

wow.gif
Looks Good Man
thumbs-up.gif
You got a good eye, you tweek where needed without getting silly... I like it alot. That greyed out Akra Sticker is the Dogs Bollocks as well...

House looks the same, how's that fine lady of yours, and hell how's everything else? Hurricanes get ya?

Holy ####! That all black is even better looking, I think I am going insane.

Back