GSX1000  05

wow.gif
Looks Good Man
thumbs-up.gif
 You got a good eye, you tweek where needed without getting silly...  I like it alot.  That greyed out Akra Sticker is the Dogs Bollocks as well...

House looks the same, how's that fine lady of yours, and hell how's everything else?  Hurricanes get ya?
Ivan did some damage to the beaches but the Hotel my Dad owns is fine. My house had some roof damage but nothing bad. We are very lucky the storm stayed to the west of us...another 50 miles east and things would have been a lot different.
Julie is hard at work (teacher) and doing well. I have the next few months off before work starts again. This is the time I ride. Bought a 01 Honda XR650L (on road off road) for the days I can't ride the sport bike(wet roads)...lots of fun. I try and ride something just about every day.
Take it easy Revlis!!

I try to ride something everyday too, just that sometimes she gets home late, or is outta town...
wow.gif

Cool, man, glad to hear it... I was wondering how you were doin up there it was a wild year. Good to hear your all ok...

Keep her shiney side up...

Rev

I think I just fell in lust as well. That all black Canadian model gives a whole new meaning to the work "Cool". I ask my dealer if he could guy a set of canadian black plastic and simply change it out and he said Suzuki would not sell it to him. He would have to buy it from a Canadian dealer. He also told me that Suzuki sells to the Canadian market at a lower cost than to the US as well as most of the rest of the world. It depends on the strength of the economy as to the cost of the product? Sounds strange but evidently so. He told me that some of his customers had gone to Canada and bought bikes for less than he pays Suzuki for the same product. I'm thinking I'll check into buying an all black one in Canada?

Boy Howdy, my typing is awful this early in the morning! I best start proof reading before posting! Or at least wait until I have had my first latte before typing
rock.gif

Its good to be canadian !!!!!! Damn that black makes me think........ but not enuff to trade the busa.

That Canadian one is nice, EXCEPT for the exhaust, that has got to go.

Seriously, what were the Suzuki stylists thinking? I've got better looking pipes on the central air system in the basement of my house...

I emailed one of the dealers in Vancouver and ask about getting a black one accross the border. He responded and said the Canadian dealers would not be getting any black ones for 05 :-(

Does anyone know for sure what the deal is and if they will or will not be available in Canada?

Anyone know where this photo came from? Is this color scheme going to be available in the US or what??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Anyone know where this photo came from?  Is this color scheme going to be available in the US or what???  Inquiring minds want to know!!!
That color is not for the US. Suzuki site just shows the black & grey,Black & yellow and the blue & white. Well who knows it will probably be a limited edition.

I emailed one of the dealers in Vancouver and ask about getting a black one accross the border. He responded and said the Canadian dealers would not be getting any black ones for 05 :-(

Does anyone know for sure what the deal is and if they will or will not be available in Canada?
Don't put too much stock in this. When I went to my local dealer in March of 03 talking about the 2002 SE I was told point blank by the Salesman and the Salesmanager that there was NO SUCH THING. I had to harrass them into looking into it. Then a Month later she shows up in a crate. SO, sometimes the dealers are in the dark.

The all black is only in Canada.
Damn blas... good to hear from ya man. Haven't seen anything out of you in a while! Good to hear you came through the hurricanes without too much damage.
beerchug.gif

I thought about waitin' to check out an '05 gixxer and sit on one but I can't imagine bein' any happier on one than I am the 10. I'd have been MUCH more tempted to wait and see though if I hadn't found a black 10 and this had been an option.
wink.gif

post-6-11068-euro_black.jpg

By the way, who made yer Akrapovic can decal? I'm thinkin' about reclearin' my Akra carbon can and would like to put a repro of the decal on underneath the clearcoat.

Yer ride is lookin' sweet, by the way...
super.gif

post-6-15252-rt_side_2.jpg

Back