Low end Torque

actually it's more like NEMO tryin to hump JAWS  
wow.gif
Now there's a movie I wouldn't rent

FWIW, the 'Busa's weight balance and longer wheelbase is designed to keep the front wheel down as much as possible. That's how it does so well in the 1/4, 0-60, etc. So the fact that it stays down is a good thing w/r/t its central mission.

This is the wrong bike to stunt with...if you are in to the stunts should have went with a 600 or 750. The balance point on the busa is soooo high, damn near 12:00...which means until you get use to it, you chop the throttle (out of fear) the front end comes crashing back to earth. Blown fork seals, hairline frame cracks, bent wheels and swollen nuts. Now, what is really easy and so much more fun, launch it in first gear, about 4500, rolling power wheelie burn out. If you get your body right, over the tank with equal pressure on both pegs, it is an awesome feeling... plus you will have about ten bike lengths on everyone and anything else. Get good at it, amaze your friends. I jumped an old boy in a new Viper GTS last night, no freakin contest. Embarrassed him in front of his ho...nothing I like better. Down side, start saving money for a back tire. Even with no burn outs you will be lucky to get 2500 miles if you ride hard. Most of all, go slow, get use to the big ass busa and it's amazing power....
tounge.gif

Back