Anyone wanna stunt their Busa?

I love this place!!!!
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif

"Maybe someone should design some training wheels that unfold at speeds below 2 mph to avoid the unnecessary need for sliders"
If they sold them I would buy a set, I am having a hard time atslow speeds.

"Maybe someone should design some training wheels that unfold at speeds below 2 mph to avoid the unnecessary need for sliders"
If they sold them I would buy a set, I am having a hard time atslow speeds.
How do you mean? 2mph that is pushing it around with the legs.
Do you mean more around 5mph?

Go to a parking lot and practice, if the Busa is new to you then it will come with time.

Youd be surprised how many people cannot handle slow speed manoeuvring very well. You can tell alot about a rider based on him/her just riding around a tight parking lot.

Practice in an empty parking lot, you will get better. The Busa is heavy but I guarantee it that when you really got balancing down that you will be able to ride any bike at slow speeds. To me the Busa feels no heavier than my old SV650 felt because I keep it balanced. You never feel the weight if the bike never comes off balance too far.

Hey, my whole motorcycle tests was based on slow manuevering. I had to go through cones that were spread apart no longer than my Busa. I also had to take a sharp 90 degree turn at like 5mph without letting my feet hit the ground.

Anyways, suzuki4life is a jerk. So you've owned tons of Busas, I'm sure you totalled a few in order for you to go through that many. Instead of worrying about how much your insurance is, worry about being able to pay for it. If you're bitching about the cost, then you must not be able to afford it.

Hey, my whole motorcycle tests was based on slow manuevering.  I had to go through cones that were spread apart no longer than my Busa.  I also had to take a sharp 90 degree turn at like 5mph without letting my feet hit the ground.  

Anyways, suzuki4life is a jerk.  So you've owned tons of Busas, I'm sure you totalled a few in order for you to go through that many.  Instead of worrying about how much your insurance is, worry about being able to pay for it.  If you're bitching about the cost, then you must not be able to afford it.
never totalled a Busa. i get bored of bikes

BTW my insurance is $272 /year full coverage full tort State Farm.

Most people don't drop bikes during "manuevering". Normally its the bike falls off the stand while left to idle or it drifts because improperly parked or the guy is just careless.

Sithor if you want to call names to feel tough you won't last long here. Slander is clearly againist the rules of the board.

Every cent wasted is one I can't pass to my community or my children. That is not being cheap, that is trying not to be wasteful. I hope you buy all of your parts at the dealership since thinking and buying smart would make you also a jerk.

Back