LankeeYankee - Knee Dragging

LOL!! Do you who your talking to? Sorry sir you must have mistaken me for someone who really gives a chit.

Looks like your trying....:rofl: Even has TN tags. Go figure!! :laugh:

Picture024.jpg

Lowered my pucks to try and compensate for my legs being so long. Did ride on the pucks a few times while riding the Snake 421 to the point to where I felt it start to get warm on this one long sharp curve where you could drag the puck for a few seconds in the turn was awesome!!:thumbsup:

2012-06-04_12-22-42_611.jpg

I was wondering if you got home ok. Looks like you had a good trip.

I was wondering if you got home ok. Looks like you had a good trip.

Yeah got home yesterday afternoon, if you ever have the time you need to run the area, you would like it since the roads are clean almost track like but not rubber prepped. :laugh:
Keith or any other Central TN Member
Do you know of any locals who does leather work? I am wanting to get the loop part of the hook and loop velcro lowered in my pants so I wear the puck where its supposed to be?

Yeah got home yesterday afternoon, if you ever have the time you need to run the area, you would like it since the roads are clean almost track like but not rubber prepped. :laugh:
Keith or any other Central TN Member
Do you know of any locals who does leather work? I am wanting to get the loop part of the hook and loop velcro lowered in my pants so I wear the puck where its supposed to be?

Let me ask around about leather work on the STT forum....

Do a Google search for Barnacle Bill's leather. He should be able to repair your pants and can probably relocate your pucks as well. :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

Do a Google search for Barnacle Bill's leather. He should be able to repair your pants and can probably relocate your pucks as well. :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

Bill comes highly recommended...

For what it's worth most of the pilot series tires get spooky once they get some good heat in them. I stepped away from the brand (street tires) after a trackday and some longer road use. It's not that they are bad tires, or that you'll surely crash however Tuf has experience enough cleaning up riders to know that when PP's go they do tend to do so all at once and it usually doesn't fair very well for the rider..especially one that just got his knee down.

No ill will meant, and I for sure don't want to see a crash thread from anyone but Tuf's outlook on tires comes from a good place, even if he may have got the wording a bit strong

Just my .02 :beerchug:

Here's the response I got back on leather repair:

There are several out there but I've only done business with Bill Burns
(Barnacle Bill). Solid work at a good price. http://www.racingleather.com/

He's outside of
Springfield, KY.

Back