busa knee dragging.........

Sorry But yeah, like everyone else said ... just not possible with a Busa .

Charles Busa below ...

Attachments

• normal_pahrumpphoto1[1].bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 451
:laugh: i've done the same thing, went to put my knee down and remembered i didn't have pucks on just in time to jerk my knee out of harm's way :beerchug:

Ok, feeler vs actual knee....I'm with you on that one, feeler it is.

It was on Ohio 555. I was thinking "Oh yeah, I got this!" then I remembered the blue jean part. I remember saying "yeah eff that" out loud as I pulled my knee in. :laugh:

Sorry But yeah, like everyone else said ... just not possible with a Busa .

Charles Busa below ...

Charles can get down for sure, Had a good time riding with him at Hallett

I will throw a few up cause I am a pic ho as Earlybird says:laugh:

dave 3257.jpg

r13.jpg

Eureka sat curve 2010 263 (2).jpg

r11.jpg

3315 railing.jpg

dave 2950.jpg

shane these pics always amaze me...especially #3...how the hell are you staying on the bike? with your leg up and kneeling...crazy....crazy fun!

shane these pics always amaze me...especially #3...how the hell are you staying on the bike? with your leg up and kneeling...crazy....crazy fun!

Thank you, It really is easy, Ya just lift your leg up, rest your arm on it while it is in the air, And the knee that is down holds ya up from falling off. I figure that if everything is right you shouldnt have any pressure on outside peg anyway so I said what the heck and tried it, Your leg wants to naturally come off anyway so you just let it float out as ya round the corner and then pull it back in:thumbsup: Try it sometime and you will see what I mean.

Thank you, It really is easy, Ya just lift your leg up, rest your arm on it while it is in the air, And the knee that is down holds ya up from falling off. I figure that if everything is right you shouldnt have any pressure on outside peg anyway so I said what the heck and tried it, Your leg wants to naturally come off anyway so you just let it float out as ya round the corner and then pull it back in:thumbsup: Try it sometime and you will see what I mean.

sounds simple enough...uh....yea I will get right on that. :Oo: .....NOT! I like your attitude though..think it try it! Look forward to seeing more from you Shane!:bowdown:

Dont let Twotonevert fool ya, He and Julie get it done also.:thumbsup:

Eureka sat curve 2010 131 (2).jpg

Eureka sat curve 2010 131.jpg

Eureka sat curve 2010 185 (2).jpg

And here our very own Captain getting it done in the top 2 pics.:thumbsup:

And then OMAR in 3rd pic:thumbsup:

And then SEMI in the last pic, He might as well be dragging his knee cause he dragging everything else:laugh:

Eureka sat curve 2010 241 (2).jpg

Eureka sat curve 2010 241.jpg

Eureka sat curve 2010 295.jpg

Eureka sat curve 2010 365.jpg

Semi railing the dragon.jpg

sounds simple enough...uh....yea I will get right on that. :Oo: .....NOT! I like your attitude though..think it try it! Look forward to seeing more from you Shane!:bowdown:

Thanks Chris, It really will work, I will never joke about kneedragging That is serious business:laugh:

This could be bad, i have a group ride planned with some friends this sunday and I think you guys may be starting to "inspire" me...

This could be bad, i have a group ride planned with some friends this sunday and I think you guys may be starting to "inspire" me...

Awesome news, The more the better, Show em how it is done on a Busa:thumbsup:

Back