busa knee dragging.........

I do it from time to time when I am riding in full on "sport mode". Typically though, I only ride at 80-90% on the street anymore, so no need to get a knee down. It's actually much easier to get a knee down on the busa than a shorter suspersport, as more lean angle is needed to accomplish the same turns as a shorter bike at the same speed.

Scraped knees and even the little spikes on the fairings:thumbsup:

000_1381.jpg

I have drug the peg feelers. I need to get comfortable moving more on the bike. I used to race and old school ATC 250R and had to move around a ton in the turns to keep from high siding it :laugh:

I do it from time to time when I am riding in full on "sport mode". Typically though, I only ride at 80-90% on the street anymore, so no need to get a knee down. It's actually much easier to get a knee down on the busa than a shorter suspersport, as more lean angle is needed to accomplish the same turns as a shorter bike at the same speed.

I used to agree but now I feel totally opposite:laugh:I think it's easier to get a knee down on a 1000 because of more lean angle. Preference:beerchug:

Taking the BUSA to the track for the FIRST time this Sunday (ECR- Eagle Canyon Raceway TX) I have new pucks on my leathers...curious if I will be able to de-virginize them. My goal is to have fun and improve my skills. Would be awesome if I could get my knee down. Very excited about going. :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Taking the BUSA to the track for the FIRST time this Sunday (ECR- Eagle Canyon Raceway TX) I have new pucks on my leathers...curious if I will be able to de-virginize them. My goal is to have fun and improve my skills. Would be awesome if I could get my knee down. Very excited about going. :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Good luck, wheelie the straight stretch at least once:laugh:! Been trying to get a trackday for years, but it's yet to work out...yet:beerchug:

I'm dragging my knees along with the stator cover:whistle: I hope to fix the hard part dragging in a few months.

Back