LankeeYankee - Knee Dragging

Thanks. I need to do them over. I dont think I waited long enough to get the wheel temp up high enough during the powder coating process. Its chipping like it was painted.

Looks like you need more practice powder coating, should I send you mines? :whistle:
They look very nice :thumbsup:

Yeah the pucks are a little low on me. Remember my legs are 38" long and 99% of leather pants with pucks are for riders with a 28-32" inseam, so no matter what pants I wear my knees are 2-3" lower in the pants.
I will take the pants to someone and have the velcro patch lowered.

Nothing like the sound of pucks scraping asphalt!:thumbsup:

Donn,
We have to get together and ride hwy 13 north thru Tn. That was the route we took Saturday to LBL. Great road.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Donn,
We have to get together and ride hwy 13 north thru Tn. That was the route we took Saturday to LBL. Great road.

I am heading out Thursday on a 4 day trip to Little Switzerland N.C. to run some of those roads out there such as The Rattler, Diamondback and a few other roads that havent been named yet. If I have any tires left when I get back I will give you a call.:beerchug:

Yeah the pucks are a little low on me. Remember my legs are 38" long and 99% of leather pants with pucks are for riders with a 28-32" inseam, so no matter what pants I wear my knees are 2-3" lower in the pants.
I will take the pants to someone and have the velcro patch lowered.

Nothing like the sound of pucks scraping asphalt!:thumbsup:

Metal / Sparks :whistle:

Knee drug a few times today! Figured my Michelin CT's are plum wore out I better switch up my riding position today! I know you Q2 guys always have to hang off the bike due to poor tire traction LOL! For some reason my Moonie guy isnt mooning you Pooch so here ya go!! (_I_)

No worries there "Hot Dog"! Those PP's will take you all the way to the scene of the crash!

Here ya go son, you'll need this! :tp:

No worries there "Hot Dog"! Those PP's will take you all the way to the scene of the crash!

Here ya go son, you'll need this! :tp:

Real motorcyclist dont predict another motorcyclist accident of possible injuries. Only one can predict another future and I know you think your God but your far from it, but closer in age. I would expect a comment of this nature from an ignorant person who never rode a motorcycle.

lankeeyankee said:
I am heading out Thursday on a 4 day trip to Little Switzerland N.C. to run some of those roads out there such as The Rattler, Diamondback and a few other roads that havent been named yet. If I have any tires left when I get back I will give you a call.:beerchug:

Sounds good. I will try not to slow you down with my makeup lady tires:laugh:

I personally am glad to see you drag your knee before hard parts. Can you describe what you done differently in your body position to make this successful (for others that also are trying to accomplish)?

Real motorcyclist dont predict another motorcyclist accident of possible injuries. Only one can predict another future and I know you think your God but your far from it, but closer in age. I would expect a comment of this nature from an ignorant person who never rode a motorcycle.

Congrats on that. I've always feared more sticking my leg out too far and catching it? Dont think I've ever seen that happen but with my big sticks that's always freaked me out about that.

Other than old and fiesty do know who Tuf is and his qualifications?

Back