Just picked up my new Gen 2!

Oh I think you'll like that....:cheerleader: I've yet to pass another Orange... ride East sometime :laugh: & the fastest color.

Last edited:
Wow that didnt take long to get posted.
Hey Paulie, I have a laptop in my truck so I was posting before I even left the parking lot :) Guys, Paulie1300 is the parts guy a dealt with at Honda East. Hopefully we can talk his boss into letting him attend the Busa Bash...for business purposes of course :thumbsup:

Started the mods last night. Being as they only had 2 days to get ready for me, all the parts weren't in yet. I was however able to swap the cans, put on some spools, and lose the mud flap. I saw somewhere on here that the reflector brackets were used for a plate holed....GREAT IDEA!:thumbsup: More photos when the rest of my parts come in. :laugh:

100_6553.jpg

100_6554.jpg

100_6555.jpg

100_6556.jpg

100_6557.jpg

100_6558.jpg

100_6559.jpg

Started the mods last night. Being as they only had 2 days to get ready for me, all the parts weren't in yet. I was however able to swap the cans, put on some spools, and lose the mud flap. I saw somewhere on here that the reflector brackets were used for a plate holed....GREAT IDEA!:thumbsup: More photos when the rest of my parts come in. :laugh:

Nice bike John......Love the Yosh carbon cans for the Gen 2's
Glad you got her home safe.
Chat with ya soon.
Taking her back to work with ya?

you get snow down there, we got two inches last night and still coming down.

Just a dusting on the cars this morning. Currently 38 degrees. Took this bike out for a bit, total of 10 miles on it now. It seems to want to come up a lot easier than my 05 :laugh:

Nice bike John......Love the Yosh carbon cans for the Gen 2's
Glad you got her home safe.
Chat with ya soon.
Taking her back to work with ya?
I am thinking it may be too cruddy to take it down to NC this week. Maybe next week will be better.:banghead:

Back